• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Fabulous - Norrath in Minecraft (1 Viewer)

Love it. I believe minecrafters have already posted completed cities of Freeport and Cabilis on youtube, so that's two zones down! 800 to go

No one gives a crap about the human cities. Or Odus. Or Feydwar. Kunark is dumb. Velious is a wasteland. The people want to see the only interesting thing in Norrath and that's Rivervale. Rivervale or GTFO and delete your Minecraft work.

rivervale can drown in hafling piss, only awesome city in the norrath is neriak and kelethin, everything else just holds lowlifes and scum

Well that's objectively wrong, isn't it? Any form of elf life can never be respected. If someone dropped nuclear bombs on the elves, it would take the other races decades to even notice the elves were missing.

No one gives a crap about the human cities. Or Odus. Or Feydwar. Kunark is dumb. Velious is a wasteland. The people want to see the only interesting thing in Norrath and that's Rivervale. Rivervale or GTFO and delete your Minecraft work.

so much angst
this is accurate though. Rivervale was legendary, my favorite everquest moment happened there. this guy was charming(I think) POD and killing everyone in sight. some say he was hacking, some say it was an exploit, legend says it was legendary

Fabulous - Norrath in Minecraft

Users who are viewing this thread

Back