• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Non MMO Games? (2 Viewers)

EVE Online -- albeit sparingly, and then just console games. Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, and Guitar Hero 3. Still haven't managed to put enough time into any of em to have em beat yet.

And being a nerd from the old school, I read a book (yah rly, on paper and stuff even) for at least a half an hour every night before bed. Usually closer to an hour.

Well I do have the annotated dragonlance chronicles... which would be worse than just the normal paperbacks, and currently I'm reading Wheel of Time... so um. Yeah, I'm right up there.

Medieval 2 Total War, and Rome Total War are some of the best strategy games out there if you are looking for that type of game. If you like shooters, get Call of Duty 4...its nothing groundbreaking but the multiplayer is a freakin blast. I'm sure you have all heard, the Orange Box is awesome too. TF2 and CoD4 are tied IMO for best multiplayer FPS of 2007.

Still must buy Orange Box... everyone I know is playing the heck out of it on Steam.

Mass Effect and Rainbow Six: Vegas. It's a good thing that I'm not addicted to those two games, as I have lost plenty of sleep and time with my loved ones... you can just imagine what could happen if I was addicted.

Must go now... (twitch) the fate of the galaxy is in my hands.

Mass Effect is the best game ever.
:jan: :jan: :jan: :jan: :jan: :jan: :jan: :jan: :jan: :jan: :jan: :jan: :jan: :jan: :jan: :jan:

UT3. Reminds me of the original Unreal Tournament; everything in between has blown goats.

If you aren't too particular about how old the game is or how good the graphics are, the best turn-based strategy game I've ever played is an old one called Stars!. If you can find it, you should be able to dl it for free, and when I get the WoW burnout it's a nice change, especially as I'm able to play it at work...

If you're lookin for a little way to pass the time, Savage 2 is out and available in demo form. You download the full game, make an account, and then you've got 5 hours of play time. If you decide to buy, 29.99, so pretty cheap.

It's a lot like the first one, and by that I mean bad ass.

Check it outs yo!

and fucking put somethin on the front page joo bastids!

Non MMO Games?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back