• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - NO DARK ELF RANGERS!! - VOTE EVERY DAY | WIN PRIZES FROM REDGUIDES (1 Viewer)

Voted for the DE Ranger because Bards have clickies galore. Iksar Berserker will claim the ultimate victory, as it should.

I've voted almost everyday.

Today I went:
DE Bard, because I've got no love for a ranger,
&
Iksar Zerker because I feel like having that race/class combo will be correcting a mistake soe made back in GoD when the class went live without that race as an option.

(Disclaimer: I hate on rangers, not because the class is weak, but rather most rangers I come across don't utilize all the tools the class has to offer therefore are disappointments in my (and their parents) eyes. Friends don't let friends play lazy, under developed chars. /rant off)

I voted Iksar B Z before even seeing this contest... There is no other contender. It must happen! Anything else is like a Blood elf Paladin... Fucking pointless (apart from the ears... They have points). :)

Umm... If the results are to be believed, the Ikky zerker lost to the woodie BL. WTF is that shit?

Who the fuck even plays this game in the mainstream, Dumb ass fairy people that do nothing all day but fawn over their beat up copy of Drizzt's latest stupid adventure? I have lost what little faith I had in the larger EQ community.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this is straight from the description of the class (bold for emphasis):

All Feir`Dal revere nature to some extent, but only the most devoted receive the great gift of Tunare: a personal treant protector. Alongside their blessed companion, Wood Elf Beastlords fight to protect nature everywhere, and punish any who seek to upset its balance. The natural warder is eager to gain vengeance for the atrocities it saw and suffered for thousands of years in its helpless form.

- - - Updated - - -

So the WE BL is winning (lesser of two evils, I guess). But If this round goes like the last ones, there will be "voter fraud" and SOE will negate half the votes for the WE BL and the DE ranger will win. Rigged /tinfoilhat.

In any case, I keep voting against the stupid ranger like the actual majority, we'll see in the end.

It just me or did it seem like Sony really Effed with the votes? Changed over 20% on one of them.

Grr. I wanted Ikky Ber. I'll take Wood BL, but I won't like it :(

That's assuming WE BL actually won, which is likely not the case if the last two rounds hold any precedent on final vote tally. Have to wait until the actual announcement is in.

And if my bribe was big enough, we will be welcoming gnome beastlords to the fold. (I will 6-box gnome beastlords if they offered them. CLOCKWORK MAYHEM)

The wood elf beast was decided long ago by SOE. If you watched the vote totals, they 'adjusted' them every day to favor the wood elf. It was all a PR stunt.

The wood elf beast was decided long ago by SOE. If you watched the vote totals, they 'adjusted' them every day to favor the wood elf. It was all a PR stunt.

It was pretty obvious. But before this last round, I thought they were planning on DE ranger because the same thing happened for those votes (some blatant!)

I mained a zerker for a LONG time. Very fun class. Now I just have skills on autosmacking hotkeys and still manually play him even when decapping. I'd have race changed.

The two winners of this contest will be selected today (Jan 18th) at 12pm, PST.

I'm going to /random 1- 57, Mindon's post being #57 and the last. I'll do the random twice since there will be two winners. Feel free to login at 12 to watch the /random or attempt to PK me. If nobody logs in to make sure the /random is legit, post #1 and #26 will probably win.

The prize is now 1 Million plat (live server) or 1,500 SC, your choice, and a month of RedGuides.

EQ000061.jpg

Congrats to BlankStare and lostangelintx, you win your choice of 1 million plat or a 1,500 SC card, plus a month of Redguides for you or a friend. Send me a PM.

And thank you everyone for helping defeat the DE Ranger!

Request - NO DARK ELF RANGERS!! - VOTE EVERY DAY | WIN PRIZES FROM REDGUIDES

Users who are viewing this thread

Back