• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - No Christmas xp bonus? (There is a holiday bonus now!) (1 Viewer)

no, they said there would not be one so close to xpac (which is weird since they usually do *something* - this was after they said they would have something to announce last monday.

so not sure what they've got going on - but they definitely didn't just "forget" because dude's on official boards been askin them every 10 minutes for the past week

A sale and dbl nameds would be useful. Nameds seem to spawn really slow in CoV. Not that I'll be farming any CoV nameds atm, have a list of todos not involving them, but without xp bonus they should do something.

no, they said there would not be one so close to xpac (which is weird since they usually do *something* - this was after they said they would have something to announce last monday.

so not sure what they've got going on - but they definitely didn't just "forget" because dude's on official boards been askin them every 10 minutes for the past week

Bah humbuggery is afoot!

Now that they took Heroic AA from Hunter and put it to mission achieves, no reason for me to do Hunter. I have 42-44 slot bags and I'll be good without one more. This is the laziest expansion I've ever seen from Daybreak, and that's saying something.

The new Regime at Darkpaw has made a big effort to celebrate the LGBTQ community this year. It seems on par to downplay Christmas for this new group of focused leaders.

You wanna know how much out of tune and in trouble Darkpaw is in, look at the previous offerings for Christmas /Frostfell since 2016. 40% -Coal- 40%, 30% and now a big whopping whole 20% .. I was planning on actually dropping some coins to buy Ornaments for some toons etc, but 20% after all of us dropping money for a half assed, yet another replayed, reworked and weak expansion is a real slap in the face for the player base.

Yes they are going through rough times, but why are people leaving ? Good companies with good leadership and direction don't just lose a ton of talent without some cause and reason.

Sorry for the rant, but they claim they need more money, yet the things like 40% doesn't cost them anything and I bet they would have an influx of people spending that normally would not.

They do need some better leadership that should appreciate the player base as much as they feel they should be appreciated for keeping this game alive.

Anyway..

Merry Christmas everyone ! 🤪🤪🤪☃☃☃

2016 : 40%
1608881092638.png

2017 : Nothing but Coal

2018 : 40%
1608881323988.png

2019 : 30%
1608880975241.png

Well, I guess something is better than nothing!

2020 has been nothing but a long continuous kick in the nutz already, might as well finish off with much softer gentle nut-tap by Darkpaw! :)

A sale and dbl nameds would be useful. Nameds seem to spawn really slow in CoV. Not that I'll be farming any CoV nameds atm, have a list of todos not involving them, but without xp bonus they should do something.

this has not been my experience... I’m spawning namers left and right in CoV.

IRL - No Christmas xp bonus? (There is a holiday bonus now!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back