• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Nice to be back! (1 Viewer)

nezstor

RedCents
746¢
Been away a few months and been playing Wow Dragonflight.
It was fun for a while, but as many times before, I end up back to Everquest.

Welcome back!

Lots of changes recently

Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

Don't forget the part about how you wish you could have back the money you spent on the WoW xpac. Ask me how I know lol.
Welcome back!

Welcome to the club -

Lots of resources here, read the returnee thread and the getting started videos - key for starting your group, You can then look at something like RG Mercs which is 'out of the box' automation or go for a KA file which is manually adjusted files which adjust your toons. In my case I go for the paid plugins as its (in my opinion) the least thought required method available - I'm busy at work all day and sometimes I just like pressing go. and watching the magic happen.

Happy returning and welcome to the team!!

wolf of wall street GIF

Been away a few months and been playing Wow Dragonflight.
It was fun for a while, but as many times before, I end up back to Everquest.
Welcome back to the real thing. We all need some breaks, play some kidz games and chillax a bit. But in the end we all know what happens =)

Happy Pop Tv GIF by One Day At A Time

I had taken a long break, came back and EQ alone had a lot of changes, the walk throughs are nice, not everything is answered, but it's enough to be dangerous LOL... that said, I definitely found that learning and refining the INI taught me the most; experiment here, ask a question here, apply it there, seemed to teach me the most about it... I really enjoyed the older INI websites that walked me through (though I believe some are out of date or whatnot... they still were a really great place to learn a basic knowledge)

KISSASSIST

Still one of my favorites for learning and quick reference, if there's better, I am unaware... another one I liked for / macro commands was

MQ2MOVEUTILS

Just a couple nuggets that help me sort it out... and then again, asking questions of the community here @ RG has been HUGE!

Good Luck and Welcome Back!

Just my two red:rcents.

[HINT: 🐻 You too can help prevent forum fires by also "red:rcenting" (click the :rc icon to the right ---->)

Welcome back!! Evercrack (and I'm not talking plumbers).... There is no recovery program for Everquest addicts unfortunately. Once an addict always an addict. You're only lying to yourself if you think you have kicked it. 😘
Welcome Back Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Welcome back. I was gone for almost 15 years and been back a couple of months. Now I keep asking myself "why did I even bother playing other games?"

Welcome back! I think most of us went to WoW for a bit. I did from 2007 to 2014 before I hung it up, never to return to WoW. No way, no how, not ever.

I left EQ for WoW in 2007, played for a couple of years, then gave up on MMO's for a while. Then I picked at an old EQ scab and got re-infected with the bug to play. Been at it about a year or so now, so I get it. EQ will always be my gaming home.

did the same thing hahah. Got a few accounts banned late last year in EQ, quit EQ for a bit and loaded up WoW Dragonflight when it came out......Got to max level and did some arenas/pve and got bored.......found my way back to grinding in EQ. The UI and play isn't as smooth as WoW but it's a better game hands down....

Welcome back to the thunderdome! Where real MMORPG players go for a good time (and get re-addicted to caffeine) :) (I just realized I already posted to this thread lol). But just the same! :D

Toast - Nice to be back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back