• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Newbie on board (1 Viewer)

Mortisdolens

RedCents
290¢
Hi Everyone! I've been playing EQ since 1999, I have 3 accounts, and still box the old school way. I've had several people tell me about this community and how I can end all the windowing back and forth, so here I am. I look forward to trying out the software and learning from all of you.

Hi Everyone! I've been playing EQ since 1999, I have 3 accounts, and still box the old school way. I've had several people tell me about this community and how I can end all the windowing back and forth, so here I am. I look forward to trying out the software and learning from all of you.
Welcome to redguides; we're happy to have you.

Definitely checking out the "New and returning user guide" below

happy hunting

Getting Started

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ addict!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

Welcome! I've been playing since 1999 like you, only I took around 20 plus years off and came back around a year ago, LOL. I was also playing 2 - 3 toons manually and it was exhausting. Then I discovered this site and community and they have made the game immensely enjoyable once again. Watch those videos Sic recommend as they are a huge help and got me from 3 boxing to 6 toons in a short time! Tons of fun playing all kinds of content when you have a good solid 6 group.

Be sure to check out RGmercs, Kissassist, and my favorite, cwtn plug-ins. All great options and you find tons of support here on the boards from this community. Hope you find this community as rewarding as I do!

200.gif

Enjoy it... truly a game changer... if not for this site and program... I would've been done with EQ upon my return 4 years ago roughly...

Waving City Bus GIF by Connect Transit

Last edited:
Welcome! I've been playing since 1999 like you, only I took around 20 plus years off and came back around a year ago, LOL. I was also playing 2 - 3 toons manually and it was exhausting. Then I discovered this site and community and they have made the game immensely enjoyable once again. Watch those videos Sic recommend as they are a huge help and got me from 3 boxing to 6 toons in a short time! Tons of fun playing all kinds of content when you have a good solid 6 group.

Be sure to check out RGmercs, Kissassist, and my favorite, cwtn plug-ins. All great options and you find tons of support here on the boards from this community. Hope you find this community as rewarding as I do!

200.gif
Thanks so much!

IRL - Newbie on board

Users who are viewing this thread

Back