• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Newbie in training (1 Viewer)

RedCents
260¢
Hello guys new to this and just subbed being waching the sicvids and other on youtube and my little picky toe wanted to play eq again
made a shadowknight cleric bard and chanter team to begin whit and hope to have some fun whit this im not much off a geek orknow alot about programming
butt this looked easy enuff so im gonne try and get this working and start doing the epic killings

anyways like what i have seen so far keep up the grood stuff peace

Hello guys new to this and just subbed being waching the sicvids and other on youtube and my little picky toe wanted to play eq again
made a shadowknight cleric bard and chanter team to begin whit and hope to have some fun whit this im not much off a geek orknow alot about programming
butt this looked easy enuff so im gonne try and get this working and start doing the epic killings

awesome!

welcome to redguides Cartoon4fingers, we're lucky to have you.

Eq is a complicated game with all of the overlap and bloat and mechanics - and by extention MQ is also - it is gonna take a little bit to feel like you have your feet underneath you, but you're gonna do great i promise.

make sure to check out redcents and the new user vids!

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

Sics videos are massively helpful, and an excellent place to start. You don't really need to know anything geeky to run this stuff usually. A little text file editing at most can keep you going with the tools that you can find on the forums. We also have a discord channel if you have questions, or are confused when it comes to operating, and can't find answers here.

Welcome! I redcent'd you for joining and posting, but not for your punctuation! Just poking fun, take care and enjoy!

Welcome! You're 2/3 of the way there with your crew. Make another 2 FTP accounts and have a full group. If you can run 1, you can 6+ with very little difference. More is better!

Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN

Welcome to RG and welcome back if you're a returning player!

Always start here RG Video

Watch the vids in Sic's signature (I'm sure he will post soon if he has not done already while I'm typing this) and then mess around with Kissassist Beginners Guide, Kissassist Commands , RGmercs, and especially cwtn plugins ( you can also /testcopy your toons and use the cwtn plugins there for free.).

I suggest getting your feet wet slowly and be patient as it takes time to absorb all this information. Try taking your toons somewhere safe and lower level at first and explore the automation options.

Check out the macros and lua's available as well like buttonmaster, mq2autogroup, mq2autoaccept, mq2status, GuildClicky, and more.

Lots of info and a super helpful community here to help when you get stuck.

Welcome! I redcent'd you for joining and posting, but not for your punctuation! Just poking fun, take care an

Welcome! You're 2/3 of the way there with your crew. Make another 2 FTP accounts and have a full group. If you can run 1, you can 6+ with very little difference. More is better!
Real men dont need a . to make a point sorry for my typing skill im on the level of a 9 year old :)

the reason i started whit 4 is that i need to learn how to use the program and im not 100% sure what to ad to the last 2 spots
also i dont use fpt accounts i pay for them to support the game and the people behind it if you have any sugestions for the last 2 let me know

Real men dont need a . to make a point sorry for my typing skill im on the level of a 9 year old :)

the reason i started whit 4 is that i need to learn how to use the program and im not 100% sure what to ad to the last 2 spots
also i dont use fpt accounts i pay for them to support the game and the people behind it if you have any sugestions for the last 2 let me know
I would add a mage to that group!

Greetings! Once you go RedGuides, you never go back :) Make the group YOU like, create endless mixes and find what makes EQ fun for you.

Welcome aboard! Nothing like RG and MQ to assist in the enjoyability of the game. So much info here, it's hard to go wrong. Admins are easy to work with. The code writers are open to feedback. You'll do fine.

News - Newbie in training

Users who are viewing this thread

Back