• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - New Here, Old Player, same old story (1 Viewer)

FinrodSilver

RedCents
322¢
Just joined this community and it looks great. I've already subscribed after watching a lot of videos and right now I'm enjoying running a 3-box crew on Live. Brings another dimension to a game I've played throughout the years! Thanks for providing the tools to make EQ viable to play again.

Just joined this community and it looks great. I've already subscribed after watching a lot of videos and right now I'm enjoying running a 3-box crew on Live. Brings another dimension to a game I've played throughout the years! Thanks for providing the tools to make EQ viable to play again.
hell yeah finrod, welcome!

Looks like you aready did the new user vids, but in case you didn't

Getting Started

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ addict!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

welcome-aboard-sign.jpg

Like the signs. Good to have.

Sic already shared the link for the getting started videos, and such. The strategy section is always a great place to look over .

When you are ready to improve the quality of life while playing EQ and to help with team management, check the CWTN Plug-ins, KissAssist, MuleAssist. Have fun and if you can’t find an answer, just ask.

Be well. happy gaming.

Welcome to this amazing community! You made a great choice.

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

OK i have this problem when I use the insert url to post an image. How do I resize it while the url loads the image. It happens all the time

OK i have this problem when I use the insert url to post an image. How do I resize it while the url loads the image. It happens all the time
click the image, and then it will have a border around it, crab a corner and drag it to another size

there is also the "resize" where you can manually enter what size you want it to be

1663521326990.png

click the image, and then it will have a border around it, crab a corner and drag it to another size

there is also the "resize" where you can manually enter what size you want it to be

I’ll be damned. Never knew you could tap the image and there were grab handles at the corner.

Thanks Sic. Now I can go back to the Fippy post and cry because the Dolphins are loosing. :(

Will be the best decision (as long as you understand the risk) you've ever made! RG MQ really does make the game more enjoyable and brings a different facet to gaming (boxing) in general! :)

Happy Pop Tv GIF by One Day At A Time

I had taken a long break, came back and EQ alone had a lot of changes, the walk throughs are nice, not everything is answered, but it's enough to be dangerous LOL... that said, I definitely found that learning and refining the INI taught me the most; experiment here, ask a question here, apply it there, seemed to teach me the most about it... I really enjoyed the older INI websites that walked me through (though I believe some are out of date or whatnot... they still were a really great place to learn a basic knowledge)

Still one of my favorites for learning and quick reference, if there's better, I am unaware... another one I liked for / macro commands was

Just a couple nuggets that help me sort it out... and then again, asking questions of the community here @ RG has been HUGE!

Good Luck and Welcome Back!

Just my two [red] cents!

Welcome to the community, its a great place. The folks here are ready and willing to help when its needed.
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Get ready to have your mind blown with what you can do.
Head Explode Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Will be the best decision (as long as you understand the risk) you've ever made! RG MQ really does make the game more enjoyable and brings a different facet to gaming (boxing) in general! :)

Happy Pop Tv GIF by One Day At A Time

I had taken a long break, came back and EQ alone had a lot of changes, the walk throughs are nice, not everything is answered, but it's enough to be dangerous LOL... that said, I definitely found that learning and refining the INI taught me the most; experiment here, ask a question here, apply it there, seemed to teach me the most about it... I really enjoyed the older INI websites that walked me through (though I believe some are out of date or whatnot... they still were a really great place to learn a basic knowledge)

Still one of my favorites for learning and quick reference, if there's better, I am unaware... another one I liked for / macro commands was

Just a couple nuggets that help me sort it out... and then again, asking questions of the community here @ RG has been HUGE!

Good Luck and Welcome Back!

Just my two [red] cents!
Thanks for the link, much appreciated!

Welcome. Can't really go wrong if you watch all of SIC's videos on YouTube. Even if you don't want to do what is in the video you'll probably still learn something.

IRL - New Here, Old Player, same old story

Users who are viewing this thread

Back