• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

NDawg's Compile (1 Viewer)

Just courious could we please get the F11 thing working again or is that just totally out of the question ?
Thank You for all of Your time and hard work..
~ Mistress_Lovin ~

Also just courious, is anyone else's /gate bringing up a purple screen ?
cause it is me... and l can't get out of it unless l target someone else within the zone and warp to em etc..
thanks
Mistress_Lovin

Mochila said:
Lol Ndawg one more thing for you to tack on, precompiled etc etc.

Needed size plugin, did a search and saw this first, got it. CTDed my toon right away. Then I unloaded it and it gave an ad for some site, that's the lamest thing in the world, taking credit for other people's work. Compiled my own, works fine.

odessa said:
Needed size plugin, did a search and saw this first, got it. CTDed my toon right away. Then I unloaded it and it gave an ad for some site, that's the lamest thing in the world, taking credit for other people's work. Compiled my own, works fine.

NDawg said:
If you would like to see a specific plugin included, just post here and I'll try to add it in for ya.
*I take no credit for writing any of these plugins. credit goes to their respective authors.*
A list of all the plugin commands is also in the zip.

I had that plugin for a while. figured it would be easier than hunting down the source for it.

Doesn't matter anyway, I compiled a new one that actually works.
And if you would have read my first post, you would see that I gave credit to the authors.. GG :rolleyes:

Just courious could we please get the F11 thing working again or is that just totally out of the question ?
Thank You for all of Your time and hard work..
~ Mistress_Lovin ~
I think you just need to replace your mq2hud.ini in the new release folder.
The hud works for me.

Moveutils (CTD) <crashes when twisting>
Twist (works great)
exchange (CTD)
warp-zone (works great)

sk3tch said:
Moveutils (CTD) <I think it's circle that is causing the crash>
Twist (works great)
exchange (CTD)
warp-zone (works great)

Can you try to be more specific? like what were you doing when you crashed? etc..
Just tested /circle (while twisting) and exchange again, and both worked fine. Maybe its a conflict with another plugin.

Will try to figure out what's causing it, but I have the most updated source currently available of all 3 of those plugins.

Sosafina said:
NDawg, you are using /circle and /twist and not CTD? If so, can you post what plugins you have loaded and which ones you don't?

I just tried it again twisting 5 songs and crashed. gonna do some more testing here in a min to see if i can pinpoint exactly what's causing it.

any chance of getting piggyzone to work with the dodh zones, works for the rest, there is a number you gotta change but i don't know where it is located, it's the number of zones though

I am trying to use /circle and /twist in the bard auto target macro, target.mac (list of confirmed macros's) could that be the problem? although twist is working just fine, and if i remove the /circle command from macro the whole thing works great with me manually circling

odessa said:

I took the size plugin from this site and just recompiled it with the latest MQ2 build. No clue why you got junk from it odessa.

maddog said:
any chance of getting piggyzone to work with the dodh zones, works for the rest, there is a number you gotta change but i don't know where it is located, it's the number of zones though

Done, updated zip.

p00n said:
bound in guild lobby...

/gate zones me there way out of world

just an fyi

Same, bound in pok, i end up way on the east side of map and way up in the air stuck. I just /tar soulbinder and warp to her for now. Other than that, everything seems to be working great for me.

Sosafina said:
Would really appreciate it if you could add MQ2AutoSkills to your compile as well!

Ask and you shall receive
;)

A suggestion though.. Have you tried out MQ2Melee yet? basically it's an advanced autoskills + combat all-in-one plugin (it's replaced mq2autoskills, and mq2combat for me)

Check it out if you haven't..
:)

Last edited:
seems like you are making a lot of friends and followers NDawg, keep up the great work

Was wondering, while using docrack, it says nosummon and shared arn't found. That just not in the compile? Maybe you could add those whenever you get a chance? :)

Thanks for the compile though, really appriciate it!

Can add docracks on your own, goto the offset post here thats 1 or two below this one. Highlight the ones you want. Copy. Then goto the Release folder to the file called Docrack.ini. And paste them in

Mochila -
I thought you could only copy/paste macros? ..I thought with the Docracks you had to not only copy the ini portion, but the .DLL that goes along with it? guessing I am wrong..which is nice because it will make docracks lots easier for me now :)

Ndawg: Great job on compile. Thanks for doing it. Everything works great.

One request if you could be so kind: Can you get the latest bardswap from page 4 of the vip plugin bardswap thread and compile it. I am using the one Cade compiled and it's not working right, so thought I might try yours if you don't mind making it.

The source for macro's is copy pasted and saved etc. And you are free to edit it on the fly then. The Ini files are just information the .dll's use. For Docrack the only thing you need to put in is the stuff listed in the offsets post.

Plugins , if you have the source code are copy paste too. The only difference is that plugins only work in .DLL form, so they must be compiled from their source code. Once in .DLL form they are relatively unchangeable, and to change them you have to edit the source code before recompiling it again. Many of the better plugins however are not "Open source" and you can only download the .DLL file. This means that you can't edit the source, only use it as is. These plugins are usually updated by the creators of them, when it is needed. You can't update a plugin with only the .DLL you need the source it was created from too.

Just rambled some...but shows some differences I guess..

darkeros said:
Ndawg: Great job on compile. Thanks for doing it. Everything works great.

One request if you could be so kind: Can you get the latest bardswap from page 4 of the vip plugin bardswap thread and compile it. I am using the one Cade compiled and it's not working right, so thought I might try yours if you don't mind making it.

Added and updated zip. :)

NDawg's Compile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back