• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

NDawg's Compile (1 Viewer)

Question and its not directly related to this compile more of one that can be applied to all compiles:

[Plugins]
mq2custombinds=mq2custombinds
mq2hud=mq2hud
mq2map=mq2map
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay
mq2bzsrch=mq2bzsrch
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd
mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix
mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2rwarp=mq2rwarp
mq2switch=mq2switch
mq2moveutils=mq2moveutils
mq2linkdb=mq2linkdb
mq2fakelink=mq2fakelink
mq2sniffer=mq2sniffer
mq2fairy=mq2fairy
mq2fps=mq2fps
mq2tracking=mq2tracking
mq2twist=mq2twist
mq2levitate=mq2levitate
mq2language=mq2language
mq2autoforage=mq2autoforage
mq2csum=mq2csum
mq2melee=mq2melee

What ones are needed for basic map and link features?

mq2map=mq2map-----------even i know this is needed
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay-------- is this the one that gives info for right click?
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd -------------this one i know thats the chat window
mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix-------?? is this needed for basic map ?
mq2labels=mq2labels--------- is this the link one ?

Could anyone tell me or help tell me what ones I need if i wanted to go bare bones?

I am also relatively new to these boards. I no longer play EQ as much as I use to or would like. After reading some of the threads on this board I was unclear on what is or is not safe to use. Can anyone list what is a no no to use to avoid getting banned?
Sorry for the noob post=/

If you don't want to get banned, I would advise not using any 3rd party programs. 100% of everything here, including macros, is detectable in one way or another. It's how you go about using it that can get you banned.

Hacks don't get hackers banned.

Stupid hackers get hackers banned. ;)

-CodeCaster

Makes sense. My step brother got me into EQ, and wrote the codes I used. He lived EQ for a long time. He got stupid on how he used MQ2 and had 2 of his accounts banned recently. He is on some anti sony kick now and downs me for playing still. But the game is very enjoyable for me when I have time. I have no intentions of stopping the use of third party programs and I dont think SOE really cares if you are not "exploiting" the game (imo).
So my question would be, if how you go about using it matters, are things like warping (and i dont mean blatantly in front of people) and /fade, /csum, and twist relatively safe to use?

Those are probably some of the top things on Sony's list that they would be next to check for......Nothing else is obvious but those. Of course AFK Macro'ing has its risks, but /shrug. Majority of us warp, zone, gate, fade etc, So go for it.

New compile up with the following changes:

-MQ2Autodestroy added.
-Fixed /gate command with MQ2RWarp

Ok my gate is also a lil off puts me in a wall in the guild lobby but oh well...

Real issue is I hate when my Bard dies..... seems something is either lagging me or run speed gets corrupted. I have been playing Bard in Nadox a long time now and run /circle on 50 my twist which has a snare in it and only other plugins are forage and nostun ..... never had mobs catch me with Run 3 AA now I couldn't outrun my grandmother.... (No selos does not work here) is there something in your moveutils that might be lagging me I am not positiove but I think this is happening with Codes also.

Any help would be great.....

is there something in your moveutils that might be lagging me I am not positiove but I think this is happening with Codes also.

Open the moveutils ini and turn off the Stucklogic....or whatever it is at the bottom of the ini. This clears up a lot of lag for people it happens to. Otherwise if this doesn't work, get Run 5...when you're getting free exp 10 aa's is less than a days work, and can save a lot of hassle......And if you don't wanna get Run 5 or for some reason can't..../speed 2

I will be doing another as soon as the MQ2 devs get it fixed.

Will also be adding tons more plugins, a detailed command reference guide, and maybe a few other goodies. :)

stay tuned!

Main

All EverQuest servers will be coming down at 4:00 AM PST (-8 UTC) on Thursday 12/08/2005 for an update. Estimated downtime is 3 hours.

The EverQuest Operations Team

insert laugh here said:
Main

All EverQuest servers will be coming down at 4:00 AM PST (-8 UTC) on Thursday 12/08/2005 for an update. Estimated downtime is 3 hours.

The EverQuest Operations Team

GAY!

Well, from what the MQ2 devs are saying.. these changes are unlike any other.. pretty severe.

Basically, they changed the way the spawn list works, changed the way zoning works, etc.. and theres another patch tonight.

They said it could take days.. even weeks before a working MQ2 is out.

maps are part of EQ itself, just download them.
Unless you're talking about the spawns showing on the map.. then no thats part of MQ and nothing works atm =(

NERFED due to out of Date

Feal free to remove source file in the thread. Will stick your new one once MQ is repaired

NDawg's Compile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back