• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

NDawg's Compile (1 Viewer)

NDawg

RedCents
Hey everyone.
I just recently joined this board.. and I must say I am quite pleased :D

Anyway, I figured I'd try to help out and do a precompile.
Everything included has been tested and 100% working to my knowledge. If I missed something and it causes you to crash, just let me know and I'll try to get a fix out.

If you would like to see a specific plugin included, just post here and I'll try to add it in for ya.
*I take no credit for writing any of these plugins. credit goes to their respective authors.*
A list of all the plugin commands is also in the zip.

Included plugins are:

Standard plugins +
*** all plugins in this compile are loaded by default. ***
mq2autodestroy
mq2autoskills
mq2bardswap
mq2slave
mq2rwarp
mq2switch
mq2moveutils
mq2linkdb with database
mq2fakelink
mq2tdon
mq2fairy
mq2task
mq2docrack (ini included)
mq2docrack1 (for those that prefer not to use the crack window)
mq2piggyzone
mq2cgank
mq2fps
mq2tracking
mq2twist
mq2speed
mq2odt
mq2levitate
mq2language
mq2autoforage
mq2csum
mq2melee
mq2nokos
mq2exchange
mq2nostun
mq2sizer

Have fun ;)

Last edited:
Mq2Csum added.
Also added a different piggyzone.ini that works for me.. give it a shot.

The .ini has to be named after your plugin. If your plugin is MQ2IrTeHWiN.dll then the ini has to be MQ2IrTeHWiN.ini.

:cool:

Yeah Thanks for showing the intitiative ... it is much appreciated. And I am stoked with the DoCrack Window, have been trying to get one to work for me for the last few patches with no luck, yours works like a charm.

It is sorta hit and miss... but it seems with a combination of circle, docrack nostun, and twist going... CTD

I think this might be the problem...

Someone posted the docrack.ini but they said they made a mistake with no stun, and the correct no stun should be..

[NoStun]
Description="Move around while stunned"
Version="2005.11.16"
address0=417A33
normal0="53 56 8B"
crack0="C2 0C 00"

So its a bugged nostun offset, thats the variable. Quit using it for now.

Does the nostun plugin still work? Its the shortest plugin in the world

Updated zip with a few fixes.
Added MQ2DoCrack1 (no crack window)
*hopefully* fixed the nostun CTD.

Not sure what it is.. but after CTD 500x trying to figure it out... /circle and /twist - don't work together, they CTD. Check for yourself =p

/circle will work alone and /twist will work alone, but the 2 dont get along. I blame SoE - Conspiracy.

blasphin said:
I can't seem to download at this time. maybe you are sending in a new edit? :)

;)

Added MQ2NoStun.

Sosafina said:
Not sure what it is.. but after CTD 500x trying to figure it out... /circle and /twist - don't work together, they CTD. Check for yourself =p

/circle will work alone and /twist will work alone, but the 2 dont get along. I blame SoE - Conspiracy.

No idea why that crashes you. it works fine for me.. Just tested it 3 times.
Maybe try deleting your moveutils.ini and your twist.ini? most likely not the cause, but it is possible
;)

Good job. Much appreciated. It is all working great for me, and first one to have docrack *shiver* that worked...which made me very happy!

*dances for the dawg*

I've been able to compile MQ with warp/twist/movutils and a few other plugins and they work fine. I compiled piggyzone w/o any issues but when I /gate it just makes a fake corpse and nothing happens. /fade works. Am I missing something?

NDawg's Compile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back