• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MySEQ

Software MySEQ (2 Viewers) 2022-04-25

if you don
t have a location set it will ask you to confirm a location which it pics as a default based off of your install location

View attachment 40702

I would take a look in your appdata/local/myseq folder
I appreciate the response. I do not have any directories as it suggests with the default location it suggests (yes I unhid hidden folders with folder options first to show AppData). Furthermore, if I search for MySeq on my PC, it doesn't find anything matching it. This is why I am confused about this. Obviously it was installed somewhere at first and is outdated. I just don't know where it would be. Any other thoughts? I am sure I am missing something obvious here.

I appreciate the response. I do not have any directories as it suggests with the default location it suggests (yes I unhid hidden folders with folder options first to show AppData). Furthermore, if I search for MySeq on my PC, it doesn't find anything matching it. This is why I am confused about this. Obviously it was installed somewhere at first and is outdated. I just don't know where it would be. Any other thoughts? I am sure I am missing something obvious here.
can you double/triple check > here < i'm not familiar with an example of just *not having an appdata folder*

can you double/triple check > here < i'm not familiar with an example of just *not having an appdata folder*
It seems I wasn't clear enough in my last reply. Sorry about that. I DO have an appdata directory. What I meant to say is that "within" the appdata directory, I do not have the /MySeq directory. It also does not seem to exist anywhere on my PC when performing a global check. Thoughts?

I just realized even in my last reply I wasn't literal enough. I do not have the /local/myseq directory present within /appdata.

Afternoon All,

Has anyone gotten the MySEQ discord webhook to work via the RG Launcher? I keep getting a webhook URL error.
"via the RG Launcher"

well the rg launcher doesn't really have anything to do with it, other than "the version of myseq im using is from the rg launcher"

but testing it, nah it doesn't appear to work

"via the RG Launcher"

well the rg launcher doesn't really have anything to do with it, other than "the version of myseq im using is from the rg launcher"

but testing it, nah it doesn't appear to work
Yeah correct,

Meant the same version yeah.

Ok thanks, just curious appreciate it!

Hey all, I had Myseq working good through the launcher etc. Now when I turn everything on it says the the ini file has updated. but when I launch the client I have no maps.

When I go and try to reinstall the latest version in the launcher I get a error message saying it no response from API. I'm not sure what happened as I said everything was working fine.

When I go and try to reinstall the latest version in the launcher I get a error message saying it no response from API. I'm not sure what happened as I said everything was working fine.
You ran out of level 2 access, we need a better warning when that happens.

Anyone else having issues with the email functionality of MySeq? Test emails work great, but it's not triggering the send email event when a spawn occurs. Was trying it on just some trash mobs, I hear a beep, but no emails are sent.

Attachments

• LocalZone.PNG
    LocalZone.PNG
    31.4 KB · Views: 3
Anyone able to get audio alerts to work?
I have tried a .wav file, Beep, Speak. With match full text and it off.
Test mob for screenshot, zoning in and out to gunthak from pok does not give any audio
I dont recall why I had this troll pillager on hunt list, but I was surprised because the wav file played.
It played one time when I zoned in.... zoning back out and back in and it does not play.

1659611341223.png
1659611386021.png

Anyone able to get audio alerts to work?
I have tried a .wav file, Beep, Speak. With match full text and it off.
Test mob for screenshot, zoning in and out to gunthak from pok does not give any audio
I dont recall why I had this troll pillager on hunt list, but I was surprised because the wav file played.
It played one time when I zoned in.... zoning back out and back in and it does not play.

View attachment 41219
View attachment 41220

Beeps are definitely working for me for "Rare"

check your default windows sound device

1659612348490.png

I tried to add a named in EW to the watch list so I can get an audible when it spawns, however, I cannot find it in the list of spawns even though I've killed it twice now. The name is Coldears and as you can see I sorted it by name. Any ideas about what I may be doing wrong?

1661278003371.png

I noticed that you get up to 12 characters listed under Character Selection. Is there a way to remove some to add others or have it list more?

I noticed that you get up to 12 characters listed under Character Selection. Is there a way to remove some to add others or have it list more?
myseq is hard coded to show the first 12 characters it sees

since we know that it is in order of characters it sees - this allows you to load characters that you want to see first

Edit: pretty sure I was just trying to use it in between updates. No current issues.

I play on the Test Server.

I've only used MySEQ a few times and it's been a while since the last time I had it running. I'm having an issue where nothing shows at all on the client screen.
I've used the Red Guides launcher for all the downloads and made sure the MySEQ file locations were correct in the launcher and in the MySEQ client.
1677291683797.png

With EQ running, the MySEQ server running, and then the client running the "map_pane" is completely grey. Then if I minimize and maximize the client window the black and green grid load, but not the map.
There are no spawns or anything. Just the grid.

I've tried double-checking the settings, but I can't see anything that doesn't look right. The client won't even let me use "Character Selection". Nothing happens when I click them.

When I right-click on sever.exe in my taskbar, it has this screen asking for permission. I click "Yes" but then I get the second image where it says it can't use that port.

1677291390908.png

1677291050757.png

Does this have something to do with my firewall settings, or maybe a faulty install?
For the most part, I just use the in-game maps, but every now and then it's nice to have a separate screen with a full-screen map.
I can't quite figure out what I am missing, so any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Lately, on Test, MySEQ is returning some bizarre information regarding the level of various spawns. This has been happening since the latest patch, if I'm remembering correctly. Any ideas if I've got something misconfigured, or why this might be happening?
Below is a snip from a mob list in Velketor's Labyrinth:
(My toon, who is level 50, is showing as level 205 in this list.)

1688335899400.png

Does any one know if there is a SEQ with all named in zones preset in? Every time I go to a new zone I feel like I spend 10 mins setting up a new preset for it.

Does any one know if there is a SEQ with all named in zones preset in? Every time I go to a new zone I feel like I spend 10 mins setting up a new preset for it.

I tried this a long time ago and it started lagging when the list got big enough. Not sure if any changes have been made since then to make this better but just be aware that it's a possibility.

Software MySEQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back