• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MySEQ

Software MySEQ (1 Viewer) 2022-04-25

RedCents
1,523¢
if you don
t have a location set it will ask you to confirm a location which it pics as a default based off of your install location

View attachment 40702

I would take a look in your appdata/local/myseq folder
I appreciate the response. I do not have any directories as it suggests with the default location it suggests (yes I unhid hidden folders with folder options first to show AppData). Furthermore, if I search for MySeq on my PC, it doesn't find anything matching it. This is why I am confused about this. Obviously it was installed somewhere at first and is outdated. I just don't know where it would be. Any other thoughts? I am sure I am missing something obvious here.

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
33,954¢
I appreciate the response. I do not have any directories as it suggests with the default location it suggests (yes I unhid hidden folders with folder options first to show AppData). Furthermore, if I search for MySeq on my PC, it doesn't find anything matching it. This is why I am confused about this. Obviously it was installed somewhere at first and is outdated. I just don't know where it would be. Any other thoughts? I am sure I am missing something obvious here.
can you double/triple check > here < i'm not familiar with an example of just *not having an appdata folder*

RedCents
1,523¢
can you double/triple check > here < i'm not familiar with an example of just *not having an appdata folder*
It seems I wasn't clear enough in my last reply. Sorry about that. I DO have an appdata directory. What I meant to say is that "within" the appdata directory, I do not have the /MySeq directory. It also does not seem to exist anywhere on my PC when performing a global check. Thoughts?

I just realized even in my last reply I wasn't literal enough. I do not have the /local/myseq directory present within /appdata.

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
33,954¢
Afternoon All,

Has anyone gotten the MySEQ discord webhook to work via the RG Launcher? I keep getting a webhook URL error.
"via the RG Launcher"

well the rg launcher doesn't really have anything to do with it, other than "the version of myseq im using is from the rg launcher"

but testing it, nah it doesn't appear to work

alpha_paladin

RedCents
"via the RG Launcher"

well the rg launcher doesn't really have anything to do with it, other than "the version of myseq im using is from the rg launcher"

but testing it, nah it doesn't appear to work
Yeah correct,

Meant the same version yeah.

Ok thanks, just curious appreciate it!

Boltsfan6317

RedCents
10¢
Hey all, I had Myseq working good through the launcher etc. Now when I turn everything on it says the the ini file has updated. but when I launch the client I have no maps.

When I go and try to reinstall the latest version in the launcher I get a error message saying it no response from API. I'm not sure what happened as I said everything was working fine.

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
76,773¢

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
76,773¢
When I go and try to reinstall the latest version in the launcher I get a error message saying it no response from API. I'm not sure what happened as I said everything was working fine.
You ran out of level 2 access, we need a better warning when that happens.

KiteMan

RedCents
20¢
Anyone else having issues with the email functionality of MySeq? Test emails work great, but it's not triggering the send email event when a spawn occurs. Was trying it on just some trash mobs, I hear a beep, but no emails are sent.

Attachments

• LocalZone.PNG
    LocalZone.PNG
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
RedCents
4,806¢
Anyone able to get audio alerts to work?
I have tried a .wav file, Beep, Speak. With match full text and it off.
Test mob for screenshot, zoning in and out to gunthak from pok does not give any audio
I dont recall why I had this troll pillager on hunt list, but I was surprised because the wav file played.
It played one time when I zoned in.... zoning back out and back in and it does not play.

1659611341223.png
1659611386021.png

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
33,954¢
Anyone able to get audio alerts to work?
I have tried a .wav file, Beep, Speak. With match full text and it off.
Test mob for screenshot, zoning in and out to gunthak from pok does not give any audio
I dont recall why I had this troll pillager on hunt list, but I was surprised because the wav file played.
It played one time when I zoned in.... zoning back out and back in and it does not play.

View attachment 41219
View attachment 41220

Beeps are definitely working for me for "Rare"

check your default windows sound device

1659612348490.png

RedCents
489¢
I tried to add a named in EW to the watch list so I can get an audible when it spawns, however, I cannot find it in the list of spawns even though I've killed it twice now. The name is Coldears and as you can see I sorted it by name. Any ideas about what I may be doing wrong?

1661278003371.png

Users who are viewing this thread