• Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋

Problem - my toon with no automation moves by itself (2 Viewers)

So recently I noticed that my MA and point toon been acting up here and there. I run 6 group and recently my SK was running MQ2ESKAY plugin until recently, will renew in a few weeks I love the plugin. I run the SK with nothing the other toons have RGmerc and MQ2Bard and have MQ2Ranger. Sometimes when am standing waiting for something and the toon just moves to the left. At first I thought it was just me but then it would move for example like strafe left for no reason and I would just be standing in GH relaxing. This situation happens here and there, it did not happen when I had the Eskay plugin. If anyone can tell me anything would be great, thanks in advance guys.
 
Something similar has happened to me, it is like the video transmission in the game stutters for a micro second. Kind of just resets the screen in a blink. Just started after last patch. Had not happened enough to be an issue. Just an oddity.
 
If you do something like..; we'll say move, and you have high latency, or z axis bug yourself, your toon will go to somewhere you aren't when it tries to follow you. Not saying its this, but there are lots of possible things that it could be. it is just an example. Can switch to the toon and watch what its doing and get an idea what its trying to do.

Eq is buggy as shit. There are lots of possible issues.
 
Problem - my toon with no automation moves by itself

Users who are viewing this thread

  • T
Back
Top
Cart