• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Plugin - MQ2NetBots (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,152¢
Pronouns
He/Him
MQ2NetBots

Provides Linked MQ2EQBC Client way to exchange/share statistics/status to others and make those informations available in TLO for macro scripters and HUD designers.

/netbots on/off
/netbots grab=on/off
/netbots send=on/off

grab: listen to others status on the network.
send: broadcast your status over the network.

ie: /netbots on grab=on send=on

Please feel free to post out any comments or suggestions!

DOWNLOAD
http://www.geocities.com/s0rcier_mq2/MQ2NetBots1.106.zip

Donate to s0rcier

MQ2NetBots - Provides Linked MQ2EQBC Client way to exchange/share statistics/status to others and make those informations available in TLO for macro scripters and HUD designers.

Syntax:
Rich (BB code):
/netbots on/off
/netbots grab=on/off
/netbots send=on/off

grab: listen to others status on the network.
send: broadcast your status over the network.

/netbots [ on | off ]

Turns MQ2NetBots functionality on or off

/netbots [ grab=on|off ]

Receive status updates from other MQ2NetBots-enabled clients connected to the same EQBCS server.

/netbots [ send=on|off ]

Broadcast status updates to the EQBCS server.

Top-Level Object: ${NetBots}
Forms
Type Form Description
netbots NetBots Returns information about your client
netbotsclient NetBots[Name] Returns broadcast information about Name

Data Types
netbots
Type Member Name Description
string Client Returns a list of client names currently broadcasting
int Counts Returns count of broadcasting clients connected
bool Enable Returns TRUE / FALSE based on plugin status
bool Listen Returns TRUE / FALSE based on grab parameter status
bool Output Returns TRUE / FALSE based on send parameter status
string To String TRUE

netbotsclient
Type Member Name Description
string Name Name of Name
int Zone Zone ID of Name
int Instance Instance ID of Name
class Class Class of Name
int Level Level of Name
float PctExp Percent Experience of Name
float PctAAExp Percent AA Experience of Name
float PctGroupLeaderExp Percent Group Leader Experience of Name
int CurrentHPs Current Hitpoints of Name
int MaxHPs Total Hitpoints of Name
int PctHPs Current Hitpoints Percentage of Name
int CurrentEndurance Current Endurance of Name
int MaxEndurance Total Endurance of Name
int PctEndurance Current Endurance Percentage of Name
int CurrentMana Current Mana of Name
int MaxMana Total Mana of Name
int PctMana Current Mana Percentage of Name
int PetID Spawn ID of Name's pet
int PetHP Hitpoints of Name's pet
int TargetID Spawn ID of Name's target
int TargetHP Hitpoints of Name's target
spell Casting Spell Name is casting
string State

State of Name
STUN STAND SIT DUCK BIND FEIGN DEAD UNKNOWN

bool Attacking Is Name attacking?
bool AFK Is Name AFK?
bool Binding Is Name kneeling?
bool Ducking Is Name ducking?
bool Feigning Is Name feigning?
bool Grouped Is Name in a group?
bool Invis Is Name invisible?
bool Levitating Is Name levitating?
bool LFG Is Name LFG?
bool Mounted Is Name on a mount?
bool Moving Is Name moving?
bool Raid Is Name in a raid?
bool Sitting Is Name sitting?
bool Standing Is Name standing?
int FreeBuffSlots Total free buff slots of Name
bool InZone Is Name in the same zone?
bool InGroup Is Name in the same group?
string Leader Name's group leader
int Updated Timestamp of last update from Name
string Gem All spells Name has memorized
spell Gem[#] Spell Name has in slot #
string Buff All buffs Name has
spell Buff[#] Buff Name has in buff slot #
string Duration Duration of all buffs Name has
int Duration[#] Duration of buff Name has in buff slot #
string ShortBuff All short buffs Name has
spell ShortBuff[#] ShortBuff Name has in buff slot #
string PetBuff All pet buffs Name's pet has
spell PetBuff[#] Pet buff Name's pet has in pet buff slot #
int TotalAA Total AA of Name
int UsedAA Total spent AA of Name
int UnusedAA Total unspent AA of Name
int CombatState Combat State of Name

Examples

Displays the duration remaining on the buff Samwell has in buff slot 4

/echo ${NetBots[Samwell].Duration[4]}

Last edited by a moderator:
jimbob is working on a new eqbcs for us, and asked me to test it with netbots. Here's the problem: I've never used it in any macro ever :sweat:

Would love some help!

I'd be happy to help, but I've never personally used netbots... I love eqbcs though, and use that all the time.. so i would have plenty to test with!

I get the following:

Untitled-1.jpg

After a while of running my tank. He is running Netbots requests as a sub of a modified Kissassist. It doesn't happen at first, but after a while (maybe an hour of running) that white text starts showing up. The only way I can get rid of it is to quit EQ and log back in. Then... in an hour, it repeats.

I unload MQ2Netbots and the problem goes away...

Apart from being annoying, it doesn't seem to affect gameplay. Not sure if it's affecting Netbots.

JJB

unload eqbc then reload it and the spam will stop, its an overbuffer in eqbc transmitting player stats not silent. Normally the info is passed in the background or "silent" but resetting the eqbc plugin will stop the text and reset the buffer for that toon, if it was something with netbots it would strike all characters not just one, and with that info spamming eqbc does not function properly

Saar-- Interesting. Is there a way to flush the register without unloading and reloading?

Perhaps I am calling Netbots too frequently (it's in a subroutine that's called as part of the main loop), and that's filling the registry. As an interim I could put the call on a timer, but that's a bandaid.

Or, I could dig out the old EQBC, per Plure's suggestion.

JJB

I was getting the issue ocassionally once we upgraded to the EQBCS server, but this latest update is crazy. When i ran the MQ2EQBCS server I haven't had the issue.

I attached the old server for anyone to use until we get the issue resolved.

Attachments

• MQ2EQBCS.exe
    81 KB · Views: 4
I should have some time this evening to look at it. I have seen similar issues from netbots, but it was far less frequent.

From what I am seeing in the server, it's just receiving bad data... I'll have to use some sort of packet capture to determine the root cause.

Was there ever a fix for this? I'm getting the crap spammed out of my MQ2 window from multiple toons. Once I quit and reconnected it cleared, but yikes.... the spam was real.

Was there ever a fix for this? I'm getting the crap spammed out of my MQ2 window from multiple toons. Once I quit and reconnected it cleared, but yikes.... the spam was real.

I haven't been able to replicate the issue... What macros are you using? Maybe they're spamming netbots, and it's not using eqbc properly...

Kissassist is the mac in use.

So, I enabled netbots on my box crew, and I am able to reproduce the problem. I haven't had an opportunity to isolate the cause yet, but will try again tonight. It takes a while to reproduce. It was about 3 hours before I noticed it, and it seems to affect just one toon... It may affect more over time.

So, I enabled netbots on my box crew, and I am able to reproduce the problem. I haven't had an opportunity to isolate the cause yet, but will try again tonight. It takes a while to reproduce. It was about 3 hours before I noticed it, and it seems to affect just one toon... It may affect more over time.

I'm seeing the same issues again, as well. If I unload eqbc and reload it the problem goes away for a while, but it eventually returns. Funny thing is its ONLY on toons that move (i.e. melee). I cannot get my casters to have the issue.

That error looks like it has something to do with the netbot that looks at endurance if there is a specific one for that. Just my observation I don't know anything about netbots

When I saw it, it wasn't just endurance. It was different stats. It looks like a buffer error. Either the buffer isn't getting 0'd out before use, or it's being overrun. I won't know for sure until I reproduce it again, and get some packet captures.

Yeah-- thanks Jimbo. Takes a while, but then you have to restart MQ2. Glad you are seeing it too. I could not for the life of me figure out if it was a conflict with another plugin.

Originally my netbots were doing a call several times a second. I put a timer on it to call Netbots only every 30s... and I still got the issue.

JJB

Since the change to Attrib 148 in the spell info, MQ2Netbots buff stacking checks are broken. For example, the plugin thinks that the cleric Aegolism line does not stack with any Shielding line (shaman, int caster, etc.).

Capture.PNG

Getting a lot of this spam. It does not start out right away but after I have been playing a while it starts to flood the screen. Using kissassist however even if i end the macro it continues to spam. Considering it seems to be a bunch of locations I assume maybe it is a conflict w/ MQ2AdvPath?

Last edited:
So I went to bed swimming into a wall to raise some swimming skillups and the loc spam from netbots went insane by the time I woke up. Basically made my eqbc unresponsive had to close each window out and reload to get it working again. Just as a heads up that if you are getting the spam it does seem to cause some lag/delay issues with eqbc so be sure you unload/reload to prevent any delays.

I've been using MQ2NetBots for years as an essential plugin for my operations. I've never seen any of this spam you people are reporting unless I'm using EQBCI, which does spew shit into the server. I'm also using EQBCS2.exe as my server (which is now included in the VV package as of a few months ago). Regardless, I do not believe MQ2NetBots is to blame for your frustration. Try closing EQBCI or, failing that, using a functioning EQBC server (i.e EQBCS2.exe from 2011; the default one with VV is shit.) Also to note, Kissassist.mac does not use MQ2NetBots (even though it absolutely should.)

Yeah... I never saw any of this unless I used to use the interface either on desktop of the mobile app when it worked years ago

I use netbots and i haven't seen any spam in forever, though I couldn't be sure what version of eqbcs I'm using it's an old one that is in its own folder running as a service I haven't updated since I built my pc last year at least

Can someone please post the CORRECT EQBCS please? I am still getting the spam. I use EQBCS.exe in the distribution. Is there a different one I should use?

Can someone please post the CORRECT EQBCS please? I am still getting the spam. I use EQBCS.exe in the distribution. Is there a different one I should use?

I’m getting the same errors as the post from 4 sept, as well. @saar disconnectin and reconnecting to eqbc will fix it on one toon for a time, but I often get it on multiple toons and even the toons I use your workaround on will revert back to those errors rather quickly sometimes (measured in 10-30 minutes rather than hours).

^ that update will make it into the next release, sorry I didn't get it into tonight's Very Vanilla.

Thank you woobs for working on it!

Seems to be an issue with MQ2NetBots, Guard of the Earth is returning that it stacks with Cloak of Discord. Using the Spell TLO it returns a FALSE that it stacks, NetBots returns TRUE using ${NetBots[SKName].Stacks[Guard of the Earth]} , NetBots knows the SK has cloak of discord because NetBots[SKName].Buff returns the Cloak of Discord spellID so it just looks like some stacking check isn't right in NetBots itself.

Plugin - MQ2NetBots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back