• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2AutoClaim

Plugin - MQ2AutoClaim (1 Viewer)

ChatWithThisName

⚔️🛡️🗡️
RedCents
14,005¢
ChatWithThisName submitted a new resource:

MQ2AutoClaim - Automatically claims DBCash from being an all access member.

Will automatically claim DB Cash from DBStore for you.

INI Contains a setting

INI:
[Settings]
AutoClosePopup=0

Default is 0 (to mean off)
If set to 1, will automatically close the popup window which offers you heritage crates and things of the like when you claim the DBCash.

Read more about this resource...

If you do not play on the day autoclaim would check, it appears it does not try. Tried unloading and reloading and it still does not do it.

Yeah I have that as well. I believe there's a disconnect with the logic dewey used for calculating dates that will need to be looked into. Edge case where the day got incremented instead of the month and year for the end of the year perhaps. For now I believe that unloading the plugin on all toons using /bcaa //plugin mq2autoclaim unload followed by deleting the INI file then loading the plugin back on all toons is going to be nessesary. My intention is to keep my INI file the way it is and attempt to handle the edge case so that this issue doesn't reproduce itself in the future. Still a couple of days before any of my subscriptions expire however.

I got the issue sorted and the correction sent to the gitlab. I was using the wrong / in the dates I was passing to get parsed. The change in the code will automatically correct the wrong slash being used, so once updated there will be no need to do anything with the INI, it will fix itself.

Hey how does one get their hands on this. this is in the public area with no links to download.

I have been having issues with things being very slow for a few days Ive been on a TS binge and am using Jandes mac along with the freebie trophy mac( which by the way is AWESOME) until I had a user error issue and I went to extremes in trying to "Fix" it myself I eventually deleted the TS Macro and reinstalled it to have the same problem only to find out I was using an incorrect command, with that said I am now experiencing a very slow/laggy game and the Paid mac from Jande is buggy too. EQ runs fine on all 3 toons with RG unloaded, but as soon as I load VV everything Slows down, it takes the map a minute to load and if the map is open then text doesn't appear in the find window etc... so I'm wondering if I should just delete the entire RG folder and start over? or if there may be an easy solution. Thanking everyone in advance PS I'm trying to skill up Tailoring and probably need a lil break anyway :)

I have been having issues with things being very slow for a few days Ive been on a TS binge and am using Jandes mac along with the freebie trophy mac( which by the way is AWESOME) until I had a user error issue and I went to extremes in trying to "Fix" it myself I eventually deleted the TS Macro and reinstalled it to have the same problem only to find out I was using an incorrect command, with that said I am now experiencing a very slow/laggy game and the Paid mac from Jande is buggy too. EQ runs fine on all 3 toons with RG unloaded, but as soon as I load VV everything Slows down, it takes the map a minute to load and if the map is open then text doesn't appear in the find window etc... so I'm wondering if I should just delete the entire RG folder and start over? or if there may be an easy solution. Thanking everyone in advance PS I'm trying to skill up Tailoring and probably need a lil break anyway :)
are you running mq2autoclaim? if so open your marketplace and let it load for a second and then close the window

Not That I am aware of. I found a thread that said to Unload mq2maps and that fixed the Slow map issue Sic, Dude. you are On top of this like no other I so appreciate that! I did find a thread that said to unload mq2maps and the map and text issue is gone just need to figure out why the Shop Feature isn't working now :( ( I wasn't content with this making my trio like super hero's ) now Im all lazy and really need the Tailoring skill up for the Earing :) Thanks again Man you are Great!

This might sound dumb but have you checked on the task manager *outside of EQ* and go to the performance tab and see if your processor or HD is running at 100%? windows 10 has this thing where if you have critical updates it will run your processor at 100%. I would load up the games after opening task manager and see if either of those are at 100% if it is, something is causing a bottleneck with them. If both are floating lower than 100% then its some settings and you might need to rename the eqclient.ini and see if thats the cause.

the eqclient is in your root eq folder, nothing to do with MQ2

This might sound dumb but have you checked on the task manager *outside of EQ* and go to the performance tab and see if your processor or HD is running at 100%? windows 10 has this thing where if you have critical updates it will run your processor at 100%. I would load up the games after opening task manager and see if either of those are at 100% if it is, something is causing a bottleneck with them. If both are floating lower than 100% then its some settings and you might need to rename the eqclient.ini and see if thats the cause.

the eqclient is in your root eq folder, nothing to do with MQ2
hah - and yeah win10 has that 100% disk usage issue too - I remote into help users now and again and run into that

hah - and yeah win10 has that 100% disk usage issue too - I remote into help users now and again and run into that
my mother in laws PC will run super slow and ill go over and thats the first thing i check, CPU is at 100% and has a shit ton of critical updates. Do the updates and restart and boom no more problems lol

So ,I opened my marketplace window as stated I had DB cash unclaimed and Poof All is well Amazing the lil things you Guys/Gals are also Amazing I know how to turn on my pc and Play tailoring skill is rising as I type and two toons are farming Cat pelts Thank You All for helping !!!

I guess I'll find out tomorrow, but does this resolve itself?
My guess is no. I believe you would want to unload the plugin on everyone and clear their dates, then reload the plugin.
Not exactly a situation I can test for very often. But thank you for the report. I can look into it at least.

Just a simple camp / log back in (or log another character in) pushed the new date to =1/2/2022. An account I did not swap characters on stayed at =12/32/2021 on 1/1 after zoning a few times.
That said, the plugin does resolve itself when it checks on the next day of the month/year, after the plugin is reloaded or another character on the account logs in. No need to clear the MQ2AutoClaim.ini config file.

You don’t really need that file at all from a logic standpoint. Just check when you log in and the rest is in memory.

With multiple sub'd accounts, i wouldn't want to waste the free coins, and sometimes I don't claim them right when the month either renews or at the time I claim a krono. I find myself sometimes claiming the coin, and sometimes the 3 exp pots, and usually delay that decision during the month until I either need the pot's or just take the station cash so it is not wasted.

I was looking around, but haven't stumbled across anything yet but... is there a pluggin/Lua to:
1) check if the claimable free 500 station cash is available - than a command to
2A) claim the coin;
2B) remind me later type option (providing the date the acct renews would be even better, but i think that may not be info availible)
3C - if you can determine renewal date - within X number of days before that date you can set it to auto accept the station cash so you never loose out. So anytime you log in and run the prog if you are within say 1 week of renewal, it auto accepts for you.

ty

Mq2autoclaim

Woot! I was first!
high five tina fey GIF by Ray William Johnson

> mq2autoclaim < Will automatically claim DB Cash from DBStore for you.

I merged your post into this thread - it appears your suggestions are all handled by it already

Last edited:
With multiple sub'd accounts, i wouldn't want to waste the free coins, and sometimes I don't claim them right when the month either renews or at the time I claim a krono. I find myself sometimes claiming the coin, and sometimes the 3 exp pots, and usually delay that decision during the month until I either need the pot's or just take the station cash so it is not wasted.

I was looking around, but haven't stumbled across anything yet but... is there a pluggin/Lua to:
1) check if the claimable free 500 station cash is available - than a command to
2A) claim the coin;
2B) remind me later type option (providing the date the acct renews would be even better, but i think that may not be info availible)
3C - if you can determine renewal date - within X number of days before that date you can set it to auto accept the station cash so you never loose out. So anytime you log in and run the prog if you are within say 1 week of renewal, it auto accepts for you.

ty
Man, don't listen to those 3 crows squawking above, just use MQ2AutoClaim, will do the job for you Clickty-clack ! 🐣 Caw-caw (Not a real crow, just used for advertisement)

Plugin - MQ2AutoClaim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back