• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • You've been invited to attend the 2nd annual "EverQuest Software Awards"
Resource icon

Plugin - MQ2AutoClaim

ChatWithThisName

⚔️🛡️🗡️
RedCents
7,420¢
ChatWithThisName submitted a new resource:

MQ2AutoClaim - Automatically claims DBCash from being an all access member.

Will automatically claim DB Cash from DBStore for you.

INI Contains a setting

INI:
[Settings]
AutoClosePopup=0
Default is 0 (to mean off)
If set to 1, will automatically close the popup window which offers you heritage crates and things of the like when you claim the DBCash.
Read more about this resource...

RedCents
278¢
If you do not play on the day autoclaim would check, it appears it does not try. Tried unloading and reloading and it still does not do it.

ChatWithThisName

⚔️🛡️🗡️
RedCents
7,420¢
Yeah I have that as well. I believe there's a disconnect with the logic dewey used for calculating dates that will need to be looked into. Edge case where the day got incremented instead of the month and year for the end of the year perhaps. For now I believe that unloading the plugin on all toons using /bcaa //plugin mq2autoclaim unload followed by deleting the INI file then loading the plugin back on all toons is going to be nessesary. My intention is to keep my INI file the way it is and attempt to handle the edge case so that this issue doesn't reproduce itself in the future. Still a couple of days before any of my subscriptions expire however.

ChatWithThisName

⚔️🛡️🗡️
RedCents
7,420¢
I got the issue sorted and the correction sent to the gitlab. I was using the wrong / in the dates I was passing to get parsed. The change in the code will automatically correct the wrong slash being used, so once updated there will be no need to do anything with the INI, it will fix itself.