• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - MQ2 is not showing up on my taskbar (1 Viewer)

Still not there. I noticed that when i clicked on "Launch MQ" from the laucher, i get a window that pops up stating "Waiting for connection to port:..." and MQ doesnt show up on my taskbar as it says in Video 1

View attachment 41743
I don't know what video 1 and video 2 are without reference links.

That EQBCS is a service which runs along side of MQ which is used commonly by people who run more than 1 toon at a time. I see EQ running in the back ground, I see EQBCS running (which you can minimize). I do not see reference of systray being shared to confirm that MQ is not running there nor taskbar images, so I'll assume that you know what you're talking about.

1662315821583.png

Did you enable that then click "Launch MQ" ? or did you load this application from the folder? More information up front to reduce how many questions we have to ask you in order to help you, will help us help you quicker.

Try to provide as much information as you can so we don't have to ask further questions.

Problem - MQ2 is not showing up on my taskbar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back