• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ Compile 1.4 (1 Viewer)

Gluck cade. If you start back up, I can give you an account with no high level characters, but it has most of the expansions to save you some money.

Ferny50 said:
Here is the donation page. Only DKAA works on MQ struc now a days. Show respect and hit him up with some donations as he is the last standing MQ2 developer who works on Data Structures. That means, all precompiles out on the net pretty much ride the back of his effort. Once DKAA is done, unless some badass steps up to the plate to continue updating data structs, we are pretty much dead in the water, Precompilers and self compilers alike.

Donate here.

http://www.macroquest2.com/main.php?p=donate

Done now, sent my 10 bucks :) Shoulda done before.

bah, its seems no one has a compile out...that means i have to compile it my self 8( /cry lol

BadPuss said:
Done now, sent my 10 bucks :) Shoulda done before.

nice! now you should have VIP access. check out the sick macs that are in there. I recommend advbot, autobot and autoenc. simply awesome work done by Fearless, a_druid and Digital Mocking. I can't play with out those macs. :)

s0rcier has been writing some insano plugins lately and might be one of the more talented new blood peeps to release stuff here recently. I'm done being a fan b01 now. :P

I have a compile complete with no auth but I don't have anywhere to host it :)
and I fear letmein is gonna keeel me if I do :p

I'll STRANGLE YA! Ya BITCH! Don't do EET MAN! Don't do EET!

:p

You can just attach it to your post bro, look down below the reply box it's a button called "manage attachments".

dammit, im trying to compile myself, the same way that i have been doing it in the past, but i am getting this error
Rich (BB code):
EQClasses.cpp(129) : error C3068: 'EQClasses::CStmWnd::AppendSTML' : a 'naked' function cannot contain objects that would require unwinding if a C++ exception occurred
I also got that same error when attempting to compile with VS 2005, as well as C++2003

Oh and post # 400.

:rolleyes:

*edit*

Sweet! now I'm a Red Dinosaur....RAAAWRRR!!!

Watch out now Capt. I'mma gonna eat the pre-compile postin' nubs!

;)

ss44 said:
dammit, im trying to compile myself, the same way that i have been doing it in the past, but i am getting this error
Rich (BB code):
EQClasses.cpp(129) : error C3068: 'EQClasses::CStmWnd::AppendSTML' : a 'naked' function cannot contain objects that would require unwinding if a C++ exception occurred
I also got that same error when attempting to compile with VS 2005, as well as C++2003

I think you need to use on of these:
Visual Studio .net 2003
Visual C++ .net Standard 2003
Visual Studio 6
Find a compilier with a version 13.10.3077 or less...

i dont understand, because i have used C++ 2003 for the last 2 years and it worked fine up until now :(

silikten said:
cade wake up! ;)

Read previous posts. He may not be posting anymore precomiles... If he does he is a true GOD and diehard. Either way thanks Cade for the great work...

Mochila said:
All you do is comment.....and cry rape on patch days. Choke away

Hmmm. Really mochachilla? Oh I didn't know that making "Best of" and being credited 3 rewards was just "commenting".

Nice try though bud.

Stop hijacking me thread damnit! :D

Updated for patch.

The offset plugins (Cgank, CSum, etc) might not work.

I am using your latest release Cade and whenever I right click an item to view it, EQ crashes : (

When I try to warp to a specific loc, EQ crashes as well. Anyone else have that problem? And by the way, thank you for your precompiles Cade, I appreciate all the time and effort you put in, to help the rest of us.

MQ Compile 1.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back