• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Mob stuck under terrain (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,229¢
Anyone have a trick to get a mob who is stuck under the terrain? I tried AE spells and taunt but nothing works, he is just stuck under the world. =(

Anyone have a trick to get a mob who is stuck under the terrain? I tried AE spells and taunt but nothing works, he is just stuck under the world. =(
if it is already aggro - back up and see if it will path to you - move around it and see if it will path to you --- otherwise nope
if it is not aggro - you can target it and have your cleric cast retort on you

You could try and use one of the WAR positioning tools like warlords grasp, press the attack, or grappling strike.

also, MNK has moving mountains plus another I can’t think of.

You could also try to punt

On being stuck underneath the terrain.

There is 2 collecitons in Halas (Erollis day) that is stuck way outside the reachable area's, How would you guys go about reporting it ?
Have not managed to get underneath the world to take a screenshot and posting a map screenshot would probably not be taken kindly.

If you have an enchanter, target the mob on the map and then hit pet attack, if it is able to get aggro into the target window hit your pets regroup window. This sometimes will get the mob to you. I havent had luck with this using Mage pet or SK pet.

I managed to pull a mob through walls with a necro pet but it was on an emu server so not sure if it would work on live. I guess the last resort could be to zone out and hope the mob resets back to its spawn spot.

Question - Mob stuck under terrain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back