• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Mesh not saving in Mesh Generator (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,298¢
I have created some connection links in the Mesh Generator but when I select save mesh it doesnt seem to do anything and then when I reload it, the changes I made are gone. Am I missing a step somewhere? How can I get it to save my changes?

Are you clicking the save button at the top left after saving the stuff on the right side. Also not sure which mesh files you are editing but some zones have crystalcaverns and crystalcavernstwo. Also, tried running mesh generator as admin.

Are you clicking the save button at the top left after saving the stuff on the right side. Also not sure which mesh files you are editing but some zones have crystalcaverns and crystalcavernstwo. Also, tried running mesh generator as admin.

mesh.jpg

Can you clarify "right side" I dont see any save on the right, just the editing tools. I am selecting the "Save Mesh" under "Zone" in the top left there

I figured out my issue. New PC had OneDrive installed on it and it was putting copies of MQ2,Nav,etc.. all in there. I removed it all and reinstalled MQ2Nav. It worked perfectly, except it created a new folder in MQ2Nav called "MQ2Nav". I just have to drag the edited zone mesh from there and drop it into the previous folder.

Question - Mesh not saving in Mesh Generator

Users who are viewing this thread

Back