• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Looking for a complete tradeskill item list (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,533¢
Hello All,
I've been wondering if there is a list of every(most) trade skill item out there? I saw there are receipes or TS items listed by zone on eqtraders but what about a full straight up list? Mostly looking for a breakdown like all smithing items listed, all tailoring items listed, etc. If not I don't mind doing the dirty work but wanted to save myself hours of going through recipes. :) Thanks for any help!

alynel had something he scraped from eqtraders a few years ago. I would guess @jb321 has a pretty good database from the tradeskill construction set. Those are the only two I know about. Maybe others have other ideas.

Outside of that just what eqemu has.

I think I should include a snipet of what I'm looking for. I don't mind if it has additional information like item numbers or anything. It also doesn't have to have the tradeskill it belongs to if its just a general tradeskill item list. Thanks!

Brewing
-Hops
-Barley
-Berries
-Yeast
-Mead

I think I should include a snipet of what I'm looking for. I don't mind if it has additional information like item numbers or anything. It also doesn't have to have the tradeskill it belongs to if its just a general tradeskill item list. Thanks!

Brewing
-Hops
-Barley
-Berries
-Yeast
-Mead
Ahh, sorry. That is something I haven't seen. I know you can do it the painfull way byt entering your search criteria on EQTraders and it will generate what items can be made with said trade skill item. I would be interested to see if you come up with some sort of list though. Good luck!

Thank you knightly! I'll check in with jb321.

Oldman66
no worries! I wasn't very specific in my request. Yeah I was hoping to copy info and put it into excel and delete the duplicate entries but it didn't copy over well. I'm not too familiar with SEQ so not sure if there would be anything from that.

Hello All,
I've been wondering if there is a list of every(most) trade skill item out there? I saw there are receipes or TS items listed by zone on eqtraders but what about a full straight up list? Mostly looking for a breakdown like all smithing items listed, all tailoring items listed, etc. If not I don't mind doing the dirty work but wanted to save myself hours of going through recipes. :) Thanks for any help!
Magelo has a pretty good list. https://eq.magelo.com/tradeskill/58

I don't know if you are looking for the data for some macro you are writing, or if you are just looking to max TS (in which case, use Jande's macro, or Adetia's guide), but here is what I would suggest if you have TSC:
- go into the ts folder under macros
- import each of the TS .ini files into Excel -> text import, '=' as a separator
- sort the file by the first column, the items will have first column something like 'ItemN', second column is the TS item name
- these are your TS items for the recipes for that TS

Some cleanup may be required - e.g., removing the duplicates.

I would take the time to do this for you, but you said you didn't mind doing the dirty work. And give credit to the original authors.

Thanks @Cannonballdex and @edsarto for those links! I'll save them for use.

@Redfrog that is a good idea, anyone have a premium version? :)

@vandersl I did try to look into that. Jande has a great macro and I have def used it. What came up is this.

• skill=Baking
    count=747
    id1=77044
    id2=11828
    id3=11825|*
    id4=11824
    id5=11827
    id6=11826
    id7=78081|*
    id8=78087
    id9=11829
    id10=77083

What I'm trying to do is have a parcel macro that sends my TS items to my different mules based on a list I'll create. I have a whole account just for mules on test. Since I do copy over mats and still trying to get a decent stock pile for my toons and for others looking for items, I'm trying to be a bit more organized hehe. I would like all my food related items get sent to my food mule. All my blacksmithing and tailoring would get sent to another mule. Etc. etc. I just have to get/make a list of all the TS items and divide them up into the categories. I know there are items like 'water flask' that is used in multiple tradeskills and I have a plan for that as well.

Thanks @Cannonballdex and @edsarto for those links! I'll save them for use.

@Redfrog that is a good idea, anyone have a premium version? :)

@vandersl I did try to look into that. Jande has a great macro and I have def used it. What came up is this.

• skill=Baking
    count=747
    id1=77044
    id2=11828
    id3=11825|*
    id4=11824
    id5=11827
    id6=11826
    id7=78081|*
    id8=78087
    id9=11829
    id10=77083

What I'm trying to do is have a parcel macro that sends my TS items to my different mules based on a list I'll create. I have a whole account just for mules on test. Since I do copy over mats and still trying to get a decent stock pile for my toons and for others looking for items, I'm trying to be a bit more organized hehe. I would like all my food related items get sent to my food mule. All my blacksmithing and tailoring would get sent to another mule. Etc. etc. I just have to get/make a list of all the TS items and divide them up into the categories. I know there are items like 'water flask' that is used in multiple tradeskills and I have a plan for that as well.
Be easier if you wrote a macro that just checked for ts item...parcelled that to a mule...
Then one for a mule to retrieve all and drop em on a guild bank or house...
Then...you have ALL trade items in one place and you can just search for whatever you need

@an_image I'm def not a coder so I would have no idea how to have it check for a TS tag and how to incorporate that. I personally have not been a fan of houses (despite the huge storage they have) and having to run all around places for that when it could just be on a toon I know has it...but that is a good suggestion! 👍 Thanks for being considerate.

@Cannonballdex I have looked at those macros and itemsort is giving me a good base for what I am shooting for. Same can be said for autovendor. The thing both are missing would still need is my original request for a full TS list and then catergorize the TS items to tell the macro which mule each item is going to. I'm tweaking for my own personal use :) Itemsort has a good database but the list is not complete. I've been looking up what items are not sent and figuring out which TS they go to and adding them myself. I started adding TOV/COV items and I know there are more to do. I also know I don't have every item yet myself so there's that too. 😆

I would make the TS list public for anyone else who would want it. Thank you for all that have been giving advice, its why I love this community!

Alright I have come quite a ways with this. It is not yet complete but this might be helpful for others. Just fill in which toon you want to send to.

I have not gone through items that are used in multiple TS. It includes a vendor list of items that can be deleted with some modifications to the ini. If anyone wants to use it, change the "test" to the server you use.

If anyone else wants to contribute I'm open to help and feedback! Cheers!

I forgot to link the macro this is associated with. https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/itemsorter.1265/

Attachments

• ItemSort_test.ini
    351.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Question - Looking for a complete tradeskill item list

Users who are viewing this thread

Back