• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - LogIn Trouble 18-Jul-22 ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gekko

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
4,554¢
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone else is having login issues, 18 July 2022 ~18:00 EDT

Whether I use AutoLogin or try to manually login, I am getting eqgame.exe Not Responding. I was thinking maybe this is Patch Day foreshadowing.

Be well. Happy gaming.

P.S. Just used the same account to log into EQ2 and had no issues, so it is definitely not ISP issue, firewall, antivirus, etc.

Solution
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone else is having login issues, 18 July 2022 ~18:00 EDT

Whether I use AutoLogin or try to manually login, I am getting eqgame.exe Not Responding. I was thinking maybe this is Patch Day foreshadowing.

Be well. Happy gaming.

P.S. Just used the same account to log into EQ2 and had no issues, so it is definitely not ISP issue, firewall, antivirus, etc.
it is a patch day.

mq is not back up yet. using autologin isn't going to do much for you

Use this URL to get notified: https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/very-vanilla-mq-live-servers.1974/watch

if you mean just eq in general - it is a patch day, they brought servers up 12 hours earlier than they said they might, so i'd...
Hi all,

Be well. Happy gaming.

it is a patch day.

Use this URL to get notified: https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/very-vanilla-mq-live-servers.1974/watch

if you mean just eq in general - it is a patch day, they brought servers up 12 hours earlier than they said they might, so i'd expect some hiccups

Solution
it is a patch day.

if you mean just eq in general - it is a patch day, they brought servers up 12 hours earlier than they said they might, so i'd expect some hiccups

Monday was the 18th. It was not a patch day. I was joking if the trouble I had on a non patch day would transfer over to patch day. later that night everything worked . again I was referring to Monday 18 July 2022 not Wednesday 20 July 2022.

Monday was the 18th. It was not a patch day. I was joking if the trouble I had on a non patch day would transfer over to patch day. later that night everything worked . again I was referring to Monday 18 July 2022 not Wednesday 20 July 2022.
ah people bumped your post, and the build date in eqgame is the 18th :p

locking thread to avoid further confusion

Question - LogIn Trouble 18-Jul-22 ?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back