• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

List of the best threads in March - VOTE NOW (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JAN 05 - 15
FEB 05 - 43
MAr 05 - 37
apr 05 - 54
may 05 - 42
jun 05 - 77 votes
jul 05 64 votes
aug 05 - 62 votes
sept 05 - 75 votes
oct 05 - 82 votes
nov 05 - 120 votes
DEC 05 - 76 Votes
JAN 06 - 57 Votes
FEB 06 - 66 votes

WOW 120 votes nov 05 ....

THATS our GOAL .. we gotta beat it ... we are

BIGGER

BADDER

BETTER than back then

VOTE NOW!!!!

ARMy

Ok so all this whining accomplishes little.

I think it should be fair that precomps are not a part of this. maybe give them some sort of other area. Or, stop "personal" precompiles, and offer a RedGuide precompile (RedQuest) and have people find their own plugins, etc. (as long as csum works, i'm happy.)

Taking away precompiles would be really really shitty, that's pretty much taking away some freedom..

*queue Team America music* Remember - if you take away our precompiles... the terrorists win. Dirka dirka?

seek&destroy said:
Ok so all this whining accomplishes little.

S&D not sure how you can day this - by voicing some concerns.. and discussing it ... getting a few ideas... we may see Pre-Compiles getting a separate vote - which would make 90% of the coders happy.

seek&destroy said:
I think it should be fair that precomps are not a part of this. maybe give them some sort of other area. Or, stop "personal" precompiles, and offer a RedGuide precompile (RedQuest) and have people find their own plugins, etc. (as long as csum works, i'm happy.)

Taking away precompiles would be really really shitty, that's pretty much taking away some freedom..

not too many think pre-compiles should go away .. and From REDs side of it ... It is not a SMART business move...

And most of the coders don't want that anyways... with precompiles it lets most of us work more on coding 8-)

seek&destroy said:
*queue Team America music* Remember - if you take away our precompiles... the terrorists win. Dirka dirka?

LOL brings back some funny memories.... while in Iraq.. when we finally got a copy of this movie.... I was running it in the internet cafes... to keep the guys minds occupies while they waited for internet or phones.....

I am sitting in my office... or i was outside working on a truck .. i forget... but i hear this friggin chearing... and i run in to the cafe.. as i enter.. they are all singing the friggin theme song...

It was hysterical ... DEFINATE MOTIVATING MOVIE

ARMY

ps

GO GO GOOD TEAM

I second that, precompiles and cronic are/were the biggest bane to mq2.

Imo, though, redbot stopping precompiles with vip shit will be one of his biggest mistakes. In reality, this board wouldn't be alive if it weren't for a guide full of shit Lax would tell you not to do, and shit that would either be hidden on the vip boards or not on the mq2 boards at all.

I remember Redbot saying something to the effect, "You're not afraid to cheat, but you're afraid to cheat the cheaters?"

TeachersPet said:
dirty pictures of catholic school girls.
Can someone lead me to this thread? :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I spend alot of time helping Alatyami with the AdvTask series , its fun and it helps me learn more macro writing. I haven't compiled my own MQ2 yet and I am thankfull for the people that do compile for us. I guess if I had to do my own compiles I would. I would just learn more. Maybe I wouldn't spend so much time helping people that don't seem to know where the off button on thier computer is much less how to run MQ2. THing is there are probably a ton more people that come here and all they do is D/L the latest precompile and don't bother reading the other stuff cause they can't figure out how to open the macro files and read how to start it or change it for thier perticular toon. So all they do is get the compile and go. Vote once in a while maybe. I dunno. I try to give back by helping Alatyami. And helping others when I see a question that maybe I can answer or maybe hypothisize about something that may or may not be possible to do. It's all good. :D

If Precompiles go away then RedBot's cashflow goes away and then prizes go away. It's stupid to remove them.

It's also pretty stupid to make two votes simply due to the fact that there doesn't need to be two votes. I stand by my idea of having a quarterly hacker only vote, and I also stand by my idea that dirty pictures of catholic school girls should be vote worthy.

armysoldier said:
JAN 05 - 15
FEB 05 - 43
MAr 05 - 37
apr 05 - 54
may 05 - 42
jun 05 - 77 votes
jul 05 64 votes
aug 05 - 62 votes
sept 05 - 75 votes
oct 05 - 82 votes
nov 05 - 120 votes
DEC 05 - 76 Votes
JAN 06 - 57 Votes
FEB 06 - 66 votes

WOW 120 votes nov 05 ....

THATS our GOAL .. we gotta beat it ... we are

BIGGER

BADDER

BETTER than back then

VOTE NOW!!!!

ARMy

OMG we are only at 75 and the poll closes tomorrow...

COME ON 121

46 more folks need to vote!!!

and vote army 8-P

it would be very kool to get 121 or more votes...

Go Vote

No army, i wasn't referring to the active discussion going on here, moreover the incessant whining and bitching from several people. Weeping vaginas solve nothing other then making big puddles. :p the art of the debate is lost on today's generation.

ps. gonna save the motha fuckin' world, yea! (I can see how that'd be a huge hit on a US army base, haha :) )

thez said:
Or you could just say that a person can't win 2 times in a row, or something like that.

If a person gives two great cheats/guides in a row I don't see a problem with them winning twice, that's not the issue here.

Or you could just say that a person can't win 2 times in a row, or something like that.

Could make it where compiles can't win the grand prize two months in a row or even only one compile per quarter. The people that pre-compile to help others will still get the free subscription time, and others get a chance to win top prize.

List of the best threads in March - VOTE NOW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back