• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Lag (1 Viewer)

durango773

Taco Giver
RedCents
15,865¢
Yesterday had several bad periods of lag.. and now it just started again about 30 min ago.. Anybody else having this issue, or just on FV? and I mean bad lag.. requested a mission and was able to make a cup of coffee before the NPC replied..

Yesterday had several bad periods of lag.. and now it just started again about 30 min ago.. Anybody else having this issue, or just on FV? and I mean bad lag.. requested a mission and was able to make a cup of coffee before the NPC replied..
Yesterday dbg servers were getting DDOS'd

I've noticed Launchpad is super slow now for whatever reason. Takes forever when I am trying to get accounts up for it to do what it does each time, on all the computers.

Man...who singles out a 20 year old game to DDos? Like...don't they have bigger fish to fry?
People that just got 20 accts banned? That's always been my thought because....why else. I forget that one guys name from a decade+ ago who was very vocal about his use of programs and bragging about his full raids and such, with photos and videos etc, some older guy even then iirc he was at least late 40s early 50s, and this was when there were massive bans going on after certain things were from Nally able to be caught that gave this program a bad name.

Anyway, people like that guy are who I always think of with such an attack, since it is attacking games themselves not trying to steal cc info etc like the Sony hack a few years later. I can not think of his name, but lately oldschool trolls names' have started coming back to me so maybe I'll think of it later.

Discussion - Lag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back