• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Auction - Krono for Redcents (July 2nd) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,102¢
Pronouns
He/Him
reputation-40b.png
Welcome to the RedCent Auction!
reputation-40b.png

Up for auction is a Krono. A single, shiny Krono.
krono.png

Bidding starts at 1 RedCent. Post your bid in this thread. Bid as often as you wish.

Auction ends July 2nd 7pm PST. (Official countdown timer)

What the heck is a RedCent? I don't want a single dirty red cent from you!

Too late, you might already have some. Look in your RedCent Wallet or your avatar on a post.

I'm intrigued! How do I get more of these RedCents?

Learn about RedCents in our help section.

What else can I do with RedCents?

Check the RedCent shop! We're always adding goodies.

The winning bid will set the price for the current and (should they sell out) next 30 krono in the RedCent shop.

Bid history:

imgreg: 6
fleq: 7
burd: 69
an_image: 70
shadow: 100
tangtown: 111
knave23: 112
lilwizzie: 194 (all in)
hytiek: 300
rusang: 301
durango: 302
an_image: 303
hylander: 404
kaen: 405
beastman: 415
ddwiseman: 481
kaen:482
ddwiseman: 501 (all in)
Shadow: 515 🏆

Last edited:
I have to ask , i can buy a krono for 10 USD on ectunnel or 200 redcent on RG for 35 dollars i was going to purchase RC but now i don't know . can some one enlighten me please and thank you please forgive the newb question .

I have to ask , i can buy a krono for 10 USD on ectunnel or 200 redcent on RG for 35 dollars i was going to purchase RC but now i don't know . can some one enlighten me please and thank you please forgive the newb question .
You can buy red cents (RC) for RG sub and store goodies, but you can also earn them here by participating on the boards, so generally, if you're posting being helpful or funny, you'll end up with enough red cents to maintain your level 2 sub and a surplus. You can react to users' posts with RC a few times a day and earn 1 RC per given. If someone RCs your post, you earn 10 RC. Once you run out of RC, you can react with a few emotes until you have reacted to too many posts for the day and hit your limit there too. This is less of a fundraiser and more of a nice giveaway that's going to, by its nature, have a floor for active users who've been here a while being helpful. You can see most of the users above you could have big much higher or bought KR on the earlier bids.

There are a few users here who could have bought out the whole supply, but they must be keeping their RC for Discord username color changes.

You don't even have to be helpful in regards to answering peoples' questions. Asking good questions will usually earn some RC clicks.

Last edited:
What used to happen is Krono went on sale randomly for 300 red cents and if you caught the sale and had enough red cents you could buy them with your built up red cents and they would be sent to you on the Vox server - all you need to do on that was create a level 1 guy over there to receive it and then give it to who you wanted on whatever server. This sale was very random and hard to catch.

Then they started auctioning the price (not the krono yet) and people are bidding up the price to 600 or 800 red cent per Krono or like right now they are at 405 red cent each. This is much higher than the 300 each they used to be and more red cent than many players have but if you want to buy them with red cents this is one way.....maybe

That is how the red cent random auction/sale goes. You don't actually win the ones in the auction, that is just the price they will be offered for sale. So when the auction ends on the date mentioned, everyone can go to the store and buy them as long as they are in stock

As mentioned above you can buy red cents or earn them via posts.

So in your question if you bought 200 red cent for 35 dollars then you could not even buy a Krono when they go on sale. So if the price auctions end at 600 then it would cost 3 times the price for 200 which would be 75 dollars to buy one Krono.

10 USD on ectunnel is a better value for a Krono. And you don't have to wait for the auction to end or stress over what the ending price will be only to find out your a couple red cent short

L)

What used to happen is Krono went on sale randomly for 300 red cents and if you caught the sale and had enough red cents you could buy them with your built up red cents and they would be sent to you on the Vox server - all you need to do on that was create a level 1 guy over there to receive it and then give it to who you wanted on whatever server. This sale was very random and hard to catch.

Then they started auctioning the price (not the krono yet) and people are bidding up the price to 600 or 800 red cent per Krono or like right now they are at 405 red cent each. This is much higher than the 300 each they used to be and more red cent than many players have but if you want to buy them with red cents this is one way.....maybe

That is how the red cent random auction/sale goes. You don't actually win the ones in the auction, that is just the price they will be offered for sale. So when the auction ends on the date mentioned, everyone can go to the store and buy them as long as they are in stock

As mentioned above you can buy red cents or earn them via posts.

So in your question if you bought 200 red cent for 35 dollars then you could not even buy a Krono when they go on sale. So if the price auctions end at 600 then it would cost 3 times the price for 200 which would be 75 dollars to buy one Krono.

10 USD on ectunnel is a better value for a Krono. And you don't have to wait for the auction to end or stress over what the ending price will be only to find out your a couple red cent short

L)
Correction - If you are the winning bidder, you do in fact win the one single shiny Krono as the winning bid, plus you set the price for the Krono in store until the next auction.

Synthrx: The issue was at 300, they were sold out within maybe hours? Might have been sooner. It really was fast. At 801, 15ish or so sold...might have been a little less. Maybe it was 10? At the 600 range, I think 20ish or so were sold.

I depleted my Redcents at the 801 price, because nothing else to spend on and I needed some Krono for basically free. No big deal. Since that time, I am now back up to 900ish RC just for contributing to the community. Before you know it, you will have enough Redcents to buy a free Krono as well.

I just gave you some, so now you are on your way!

Correction - If you are the winning bidder, you do in fact win the one single shiny Krono as the winning bid, plus you set the price for the Krono in store until the next auction.

Synthrx: The issue was at 300, they were sold out within maybe hours? Might have been sooner. It really was fast. At 801, 15ish or so sold...might have been a little less. Maybe it was 10? At the 600 range, I think 20ish or so were sold.

I depleted my Redcents at the 801 price, because nothing else to spend on and I needed some Krono for basically free. No big deal. Since that time, I am now back up to 900ish RC just for contributing to the community. Before you know it, you will have enough Redcents to buy a free Krono as well.

I just gave you some, so now you are on your way!
I thought he was asking if he should buy red cents to purchase the krono. Or if it was better to buy the krono in ec tunnel. My explanation was bad, I admit.

So he would have to spend $75 or more to buy enough red cent to get a Krono right now since they are selling at 696 red cents each.

Or he could try and earn them thru posts, being top contributer in chat, making programs, macros, plug ins, etc.

Thank you everyone for the advice , now things are much clearer , just couldn't wrap my head around this auction . Thank you Shadow for the RC as well that was very nice of you . sorry for hi-jacking this thread as well have a great weekend everyone .

I understand the point of the auctions and also know the 300 price was cheap but with this being the 3rd thread recently about it. I just find it funny to see people bidding up that don't even use the Krono.

Auction - Krono for Redcents (July 2nd)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back