• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Fabulous - KissAssist 12 Released! (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,102¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Kiss12gold.png

Congratulations to @ctaylor22 and the entire KA testing team, including @Maskoi, @sl968, @achilise, @hellfyre, @toadwart, @kaen01, @zuesizgod, @Knightly, @drwhomphd, @vsab and I know I'm missing others, but great work to everyone on this monumental release.

Highlights:
  • Item/buff Begging.
  • New AE Mez handling with interrupts
  • Pull conditions
  • Secondary Aggro check
  • Bard Med & twist improvements
  • SK & Necros will summon corpses
  • Reload .ini without restarting kissassist
  • Better debug handling
  • Custom commands & routines that can't be overwritten
  • and much more!

Check the full changelog, it's worth it:

Last edited:
I am runnin a 110 ranger and she is getting this error when running the new mac. I have an sk and rogue running it too but they went back to doing thier thing with no issues. The ranger gives me the error and stops macro and congrats too!Untitled.pngOh and I am super new to mq2 and macros etc, so take it easy on me lol

Last edited:
I'm already working on edits and additions for 12.5/13. At least things I think need to be added, or reworked to function better, whether they make it in or not is another story. :)

Great work on the bard twisting improvements. DPS is up.. Song uptime is up.. No problems casting Dicho. Able to throw in a chant or two more effectively as a result. Much appreciated.

The current pet gearing routines do seem to be borked, particularly for pets other than the mage. The link posted speeds up the summoning routine, and fixes that issue if folks want to incorporate. It requires replacing a block of code about 335 lines long, but it's pretty simple and straight-forward. Rewriting the existing routine would take longer, and I don't see a reason why at present, as this post does fix a couple of issues I have been experiencing, and trying to work through today with another user.

The current pet gearing routines do seem to be borked, particularly for pets other than the mage. The link posted speeds up the summoning routine, and fixes that issue if folks want to incorporate. It requires replacing a block of code about 335 lines long, but it's pretty simple and straight-forward. Rewriting the existing routine would take longer, and I don't see a reason why at present, as this post does fix a couple of issues I have been experiencing, and trying to work through today with another user.
I'm just hoping this can be added to the current KA12 updates so I dont have to keep copy/pasting that snippet every time i update KA lol
<---- Lazy AF

My son referred me to check out this site. I am a bit confused though there is so much to look through. I want to box on Everquest but use Macros to help me not loose my mind swapping back and forth from screen to screen. Is this the right place to be? I can not find a place to download the Kiss Assist. Can anyone assist me?

My son referred me to check out this site. I am a bit confused though there is so much to look through. I want to box on Everquest but use Macros to help me not loose my mind swapping back and forth from screen to screen. Is this the right place to be? I can not find a place to download the Kiss Assist. Can anyone assist me?
howdy Katarella - Welcome to RedGuides!
You will want to get signed up as a level 2 > here < and check out the new user install videos > HERE <. This wi ll get you setup and rockin and with kissassist.

It can be somewhat daunting to start, ask questions, and if you want quicker replies, jump in the Discord and ask. I came here 5 months ago, great community, just have to ask.

It can be somewhat daunting to start, ask questions, and if you want quicker replies, jump in the Discord and ask. I came here 5 months ago, great community, just have to ask.
howdy Katarella - Welcome to RedGuides!
You will want to get signed up as a level 2 > here < and check out the new user install videos > HERE <. This wi ll get you setup and rockin and with kissassist.
On the link here is says "participate to earn level 2" how does that work?

On the link here is says "participate to earn level 2" how does that work?
Can "red cent" post, add comments, post original stuff.. or contribute to the community hardcore (Macros/Plugins). there is a post on how to earn "street" cred, its either posting items (topics or tool content) or liking or commenting on a post.. RG's as a community encourages interaction, so even if its a red C liking a post, or asking a question, you get credit.

Can "red cent" post, add comments, post original stuff.. or contribute to the community hardcore (Macros/Plugins). there is a post on how to earn "street" cred, its either posting items (topics or tool content) or liking or commenting on a post.. RG's as a community encourages interaction, so even if its a red C liking a post, or asking a question, you get credit.
Thank you sooo much I have enough to try it out for a month with Red cents! Happy happy

I'm just hoping this can be added to the current KA12 updates so I dont have to keep copy/pasting that snippet every time i update KA lol
<---- Lazy AF

Easiest way around this i found, was rename the file for now.. just added _pet to the end and have my hot key tell my mag to load the adjusted kiss mac..

Thank you sooo much I have enough to try it out for a month with Red cents! Happy happy
Been using Kissassist for a few weeks now, on and off but so far I am enjoying the learning process. There is a lot to learn with the manual changes in the scripting (ini) file but I am doing my best to work out my kinks. Thank you for all the red cents to get my first month free!

Been using Kissassist for a few weeks now, on and off but so far I am enjoying the learning process. There is a lot to learn with the manual changes in the scripting (ini) file but I am doing my best to work out my kinks. Thank you for all the red cents to get my first month free!

It can be a super powerful tool and glad that you're learning it! Look forward to hearing more about your journey forward!

Feel free to post if you run into any issues in their respective threads for support.

Once you get more comfortable with KissAssist you might try out some of the other macros and plugins that are available as you might enjoy them more than KissAssist!

I'm having a great experience with Kiss12. It was a little intimidating at first but the available documentation is really good and I'm getting the hang of it. Bard mezzing is lightning fast and efficient.

Great work guys!

Fabulous - KissAssist 12 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back