• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - KA for toons outside group (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,265¢
Is there a way to use KA outside a group? So let’s say I have a mage and ranger outside the group but I want them to do there thing how would I set that up? Thanks.

Attachments

• eqbc_mule.png
    eqbc_mule.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 13
@whytdrumer When you say "Do their thing" what do you mean?
Do you mean DPS? If so, then target your MT and /mac kissassist assist. You probably will want to set assistAt=49 in the kiss ini, so that the mage/ranger dont steal credit for the kill.
Do you mean the ranger pulling? I am not sure how to do this, I tried it myself, but the warrior was not attacking the mobs that the ranger pulled.
If you mean the mechanics of setting up your guys to run kiss? Then @cannonballdex 's suggestion sounds right to me.

Last edited:
Can you group the mage and ranger without killstealing?

If so, set at least one heal or buff in [Heals] to a higher percentage on the ranger that will heal the MA. That will put the mobs on ranger/mage's Xtarget list with aggro and they'll assist. Something with a long recast works best, so you're not spamming it.

INI:
[Heals]
HealsOn=1
Heas1=Desperate Dousing|95|MA

If you need to keep them in different groups, you can do a similar "heal" with damage shield buff from mage. Use the long refresh giant DS buff.

You can use XTarget healing on the cleric to heal any character in heal range. I run 12 characters, I group 6 of them and the other 6 are not in a group they are all single. I have a secondary cleric using XTarget healing to heal everyone not in the primary group.

Question - KA for toons outside group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back