• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - July 4 bonus 2023 (1 Viewer)

Starting on July 1, 2023 at 12:01 a.m. PDT and ending on July 8, 2023 at 11:00 p.m. PDT, all characters will earn:
  • A 76% bonus to character experience.
  • A 76% bonus to faction experience.
  • A 76% increase to rare spawn chance.
The last one is my favorite.

Starting on July 1, 2023 at 12:01 a.m. PDT and ending on July 8, 2023 at 11:00 p.m. PDT, all characters will earn:
  • A 76% bonus to character experience.
  • A 76% bonus to faction experience.
  • A 76% increase to rare spawn chance.
The last one is my favorite.
Yea, I will finally get some Hunter achieves done. I gave up a while ago after hours upon hours for 1 spawn.

And for those who do not know and want to help friends/guildies out, make sure to /raidinvite anyone who needs the hunter kill. They get credit whether in the zone or not, then disband the raid if you don't want to reduce and give away experience.

For anyone wondering what the rare spawn chance might actually look like in action, I camped Ol` Grinnin` Finley this morning for about four hours, and saw him 29 times. Stingy shark only dropped the petrified sharktooth three times though.

News - July 4 bonus 2023

Users who are viewing this thread

Back