• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patch - Jan 2024 Patch Update (test 9th, live 17th) (1 Viewer)

That must mean the plugin is not loaded because that command would have done it.

Looking back, it appears the issue you were having may have been resolved unless I missed something?
That post was another issue. With this patch yesterday many things got screwy for me. TY for helping/inquiring.
- Inventory window was giant sized
- Spell chat spam got dumped into main chat window
- HunterHUD window is borky
- low brightness/ contrast/ gamma/ setup got mangled.

That post was another issue. With this patch yesterday many things got screwy for me. TY for helping/inquiring.
- Spell chat spam got dumped into main chat window

Chat filters were added and shuffled with this patch. There's a list in the patch notes above. Single filters were split to multiple, etc. And the resulting entries do default to your main window

This new Healing

Chat filters were added and shuffled with this patch. There's a list in the patch notes above. Single filters were split to multiple, etc. And the resulting entries do default to your main window
Thanks GFrog!!!!

I haven't seen anything in new posts, so apologies if I've missed it, but are overlays currently broken? I'm missing everything, CWTN windows, lem, grind, etc.

Has anyone else noticed an inordinate amount of additional memory usage? I usually launch 12 boxes at the same time and have never had an issue prior to this patch, but after, every time I try, I get 8-10 of them that get the character time-out warning on the character screen, so I assume the issue isn't to do with in-game settings (maybe that's a bad assumption, I dunno). Any fix for this or is this the new normal?

Has anyone else noticed an inordinate amount of additional memory usage? I usually launch 12 boxes at the same time and have never had an issue prior to this patch, but after, every time I try, I get 8-10 of them that get the character time-out warning on the character screen, so I assume the issue isn't to do with in-game settings (maybe that's a bad assumption, I dunno). Any fix for this or is this the new normal?
yep, lots of folks complained about it and yet they still shipped the DX11 stuff

yep, lots of folks complained about it and yet they still shipped the DX11 stuff
Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

Patch - Jan 2024 Patch Update (test 9th, live 17th)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back