• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - ISBoxer down? (1 Viewer)

W

Wolfborn

What's up with Lavish and isboxer??
both are down and I can't run isboxer unless it can hit the server.
Really? Is that much security really needed for a program that allows you to run software in multiple windows?
Seems a bit paranoid to me for the type of software.

I'm also not able to access any of his web sites. I've tried changing DNS servers on my client and that didn't help. His new security authorization code sucks in this case because it won't allow ISBoxer instances to load.

What's up with Lavish and isboxer??
both are down and I can't run isboxer unless it can hit the server.
Really? Is that much security really needed for a program that allows you to run software in multiple windows?
Seems a bit paranoid to me for the type of software.

The extra security is there because I suppose he had issues with people cracking his software. Redguides has measures in place that prevent this, I don't know what took Lax so long to do the same thing.... He probably lost tens of thousands of dollars from people stealing his software.

Isboxer was down for a little yesterday too, we'll have to get used to it until they work out the kinks.

The extra security is there because I suppose he had issues with people cracking his software. Redguides has measures in place that prevent this, I don't know what took Lax so long to do the same thing.... He probably lost tens of thousands of dollars from people stealing his software.

Isboxer was down for a little yesterday too, we'll have to get used to it until they work out the kinks.

#this it was a data center issue that got worked out pretty quickly yesterday and again today.

in the meantime, just get your subscription renewed while their servers are up, and you wont have to worry about any boxes getting dropped due to auth errors.

Question - ISBoxer down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back