• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - In your opinion, what is the value of 'Gift: Claws of Veeshan Expansion Ticket' (1 Viewer)

eqmzr06

RedCents
270¢
I've begun saving up to obtain one of these for my tank account, and am curious what a reasonable offer would be for me to set as a goal?

By Real World currency value, it is worth the price of the lowest tier store bought expansion, so about 2 Krono. As its a way to acquire it within game, I can see its value being maybe 3 Krono...but I think its hard to justify more than that. Though I have seen people trying to sell it for much more.

3 krono, max. I've heard of people paying a little more (4-5 krono), but that's not common.

1 Buy them often for 2 mil...which is about the price of a Krono on our server. In terms of value, for us boxers...they are priceless, i'd much rather pay 2 mil and hit 85 automagically than have to create a crew to level someone up.

Just my two cents. Use /barter for them, every couple of days someone sells them in to you.

1 Buy them often for 2 mil...which is about the price of a Krono on our server. In terms of value, for us boxers...they are priceless, i'd much rather pay 2 mil and hit 85 automagically than have to create a crew to level someone up.

Just my two cents. Use /barter for them, every couple of days someone sells them in to you.

Wrong ticket. You're talking about the heroic toon one. This dude is talking about the CoV expansion one.

Krono go for 3-4 mill plat, and krono go around 10.00 from outside sources, (17.99 at EQ store) Any more than 2-3 krono you may as well buy it.
  • Standard Edition ($34.99 USD)

Krono go for 3-4 mill plat, and krono go around 10.00 from outside sources, (17.99 at EQ store) Any more than 2-3 krono you may as well buy it.
  • Standard Edition ($34.99 USD)
Yikes, I’m sorry for your server. I’ll pick up krono sometimes for 2mil in bazaar, and all day long at 2.2-2.3 mil in general chat.

Yikes, I’m sorry for your server. I’ll pick up krono sometimes for 2mil in bazaar, and all day long at 2.2-2.3 mil in general chat.[/QUOTE

Kinda odd when you use krono on any account on any server. PM me your server and I will start buying my krono there. haha

Wow, thanks for all the responses. A little while back, I was quoted 6kr on my server, and that just didn't sound right.

Welp...with everyone saying 2-3 kr, is anyone here willing to sell me it for 2-3kr? ^_^

I've currently got 2kr on me. It'd take a little while to save up for another.

Wow, thanks for all the responses. A little while back, I was quoted 6kr on my server, and that just didn't sound right.

Welp...with everyone saying 2-3 kr, is anyone here willing to sell me it for 2-3kr? ^_^

I've currently got 2kr on me. It'd take a little while to save up for another.
It was frequently selling for 6-7kr BEFORE, and EARLY into launch. Idk current rates. I assume it is so people can avoid putting their financials on account, either to avoid linking in case of a ban, or because they intend to sell the account.

Discussion - In your opinion, what is the value of 'Gift: Claws of Veeshan Expansion Ticket'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back