• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - I'm bored (1 Viewer)

Sum1

Warriors are inferior (read: crybaby) tanks
RedCents
3,613¢
So, after seeing the updated raid again, I don't think its straight burnable anymore. My guild has very high dps and we still needed to do one or two rounds of pipers and deal with 2-3 dracholiches.

RedCents
4,770¢
So, after seeing the updated raid again, I don't think its straight burnable anymore. My guild has very high dps and we still needed to do one or two rounds of pipers and deal with 2-3 dracholiches.
Depends on how badly the instance lags :( We have never even seen the pipers move. Didn't know there was dracholiches..... Do it as a straight burn

RedCents
1,979¢
We also still Burn it. We get a few dracoliche adds right at the end - but I didnt even know there was Pipers and Rats.
Its all over in a few minutes.

How long are you taking to kill him?

RedCents
1,437¢
Since we kinda hijacked this thread for raid strategy, any recommendations on how to handle offtanking? Currently I'm digging through 30 windows to find the other warrior + sks and manually clicking them over to another target.

RedCents
4,549¢
Since we kinda hijacked this thread for raid strategy, any recommendations on how to handle offtanking? Currently I'm digging through 30 windows to find the other warrior + sks and manually clicking them over to another target.
Have you seen /foreground? I made hotkeys to send my SHM and my ${Group.MainTank} a tell over MQ2Dannet to become my active window. For instance: /dex ${Group.MainTank} /foreground or /dex Dudebro /foreground

I hope this helps! This was life changing for me.

RedCents
1,979¢
There used to be a macro around here for that.
Quick search on the word SISTERS will find a macro that helps do the sisters event.

It doesnt do the event for you, but it will be a big help

A better macro would allow you to specify the 3 toons you are using for hails for A, B ,C. Nav to each sister when they move about, and do the say's for you. /bct toon1 //SAY BRENDA is SPYING.....or something like that.

Certainly doable...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)