• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - I'm bored (1 Viewer)

So, after seeing the updated raid again, I don't think its straight burnable anymore. My guild has very high dps and we still needed to do one or two rounds of pipers and deal with 2-3 dracholiches.

So, after seeing the updated raid again, I don't think its straight burnable anymore. My guild has very high dps and we still needed to do one or two rounds of pipers and deal with 2-3 dracholiches.
Depends on how badly the instance lags :( We have never even seen the pipers move. Didn't know there was dracholiches..... Do it as a straight burn

We also still Burn it. We get a few dracoliche adds right at the end - but I didnt even know there was Pipers and Rats.
Its all over in a few minutes.

How long are you taking to kill him?

Since we kinda hijacked this thread for raid strategy, any recommendations on how to handle offtanking? Currently I'm digging through 30 windows to find the other warrior + sks and manually clicking them over to another target.

Since we kinda hijacked this thread for raid strategy, any recommendations on how to handle offtanking? Currently I'm digging through 30 windows to find the other warrior + sks and manually clicking them over to another target.

Have you seen /foreground? I made hotkeys to send my SHM and my ${Group.MainTank} a tell over MQ2Dannet to become my active window. For instance: /dex ${Group.MainTank} /foreground or /dex Dudebro /foreground

I hope this helps! This was life changing for me.

There used to be a macro around here for that.

Quick search on the word SISTERS will find a macro that helps do the sisters event.

It doesnt do the event for you, but it will be a big help

A better macro would allow you to specify the 3 toons you are using for hails for A, B ,C. Nav to each sister when they move about, and do the say's for you. /bct toon1 //SAY BRENDA is SPYING.....or something like that.

Certainly doable...

I’d be curious about this also. Finding it a bit of a pain to figure out easiest way to manage the first event in Tacvi when the 4 ukuns spawn. Seting up some offtanking (almost killed it without it just ignoring it) but this does seem to be the most annoying part about raiding at moment. Not sure how to plan for it on this even a handful other events over next few expansions.

Question - I'm bored

Users who are viewing this thread

Back