• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - I am enjoying myself. (1 Viewer)

wacky

RedCents
510¢
Working on my 2nd 6 man group. This is just fun. It's like playing any single player game with companions. Glad I found you guys and decided to try this out. I am just having way to much fun.

Glad to hear it wacky.

and i see you're already KILLING It running macroquest "Next"

nicely done my friend!

Looks like i was fooled. I thought this was going to be a very naughty thread from the sound of the title. Oh well. :D
Well actually I had another title. It was temporary until I can think of a real title. So I started to type out my post. Then I forgot to update it and sic fixed it. I’m ok with it even if it does sound a little naughty. It’s actually more funnier then I thought just cause of the story behind it now.

Well actually I had another title. It was temporary until I can think of a real title. So I started to type out my post. Then I forgot to update it and sic fixed it. I’m ok with it even if it does sound a little naughty. It’s actually more funnier then I thought just cause of the story behind it now.
"having" is not a good title for anything.

Working on my 2nd 6 man group. This is just fun. It's like playing any single player game with companions. Glad I found you guys and decided to try this out. I am just having way to much fun.
Carnival Automation GIF by ifm_electronic

Meanwhile...this is what his crew is really doing in game ;):shrug:

Welcome to the community. I started out 6boxing on Rizlona... took me about 2 expansions worth to figure out i wanted to roll around with 12 rather than 6... I have NO REGRETS! :D

Welcome to the community. I started out 6boxing on Rizlona... took me about 2 expansions worth to figure out i wanted to roll around with 12 rather than 6... I have NO REGRETS! :D
thanks 12 does sound really fun. I will have to learn a lot more before i try that.

thanks 12 does sound really fun. I will have to learn a lot more before i try that.

I cant say i have the experience myself, but i have heard the learning curve is steeper from 6 to 12 , than 12 to 18. Also it took a little getting used to and a few more social keys before i was comfortable doing stuff with my 12, i wouldnt say its hard... Just more timeconsuming to have more "mouths" to feed , so to speak.

Lots of Mouths to feed...If your running your 6 man group and think wow I need to farm 100 Ores......imagine how the spreadsheet looks when you have over 1000 to get everyone equipped.

But then look on the good side..you get all the Phat Lewt to keep for yourself.

having many char is awesome.. until you go to gear them, or buy spells or even fix random bag items.. then its a part time job :P
dude you're not kidding, a week before the xpac i noticed 4 of my main group had 0 stat stone of the landing augs equipped :( lol

having many char is awesome.. until you go to gear them, or buy spells or even fix random bag items.. then its a part time job :P
I hear that. I maintained fully updated gear on 30 toons at one time, then 24, then 12, with the new expansion now down to 6. Kept them all maxed level and aa to the expansion but the gear is definitely lacking in the aug department. The only time I notice the pain is doing raids, but just every day group stuff, a good tank, healer and mezzer is really all you need, the rest are like dps pets and backup heals.

I try my best to keep them all decently updated gearwise , aa's is not an issue. Augs, well i take good care of my tank (warrior), the rest are so so... I was supposed to make a spreadsheet for augs for the diffrent characters... but meh

12 seemed like a chore, 18+ seems to be the point where the extra effort seems worth it for me.

Is a pain trying to get gear for them all though. Still have my main group that get all the choice items, the other 3 groups can fight over the scraps :)

Should really make an easy way to see what gear they have and what would be good upgrades, but eats too much into EQ time really

Playing on Rizlona is asking to go to more than 6 though, pretty much 70% of the server seem to play more than 6, hehe

I'm doing 6 right now. No where near to max level but when I get there I've been thinking of having 1 of every class max level and bringing them around to do stuff.

IRL - I am enjoying myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back