• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - I am back (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,327¢
Greetings everyone. Just wanted to let you know that I am back from a very very bad summer. I lost my father and two brothers. My head was in a very dark place for a while but I am slowly crawling out of it. So you should start to see more posts as I catch up on what has been going on. So look for me in game or shoot me a message if you need any help.

Zeb

Greetings everyone. Just wanted to let you know that I am back from a very very bad summer. I lost my father and two brothers. My head was in a very dark place for a while but I am slowly crawling out of it. So you should start to see more posts as I catch up on what has been going on. So look for me in game or shoot me a message if you need any help.

Zeb
Welcome back! Sorry for you losses .. <3 <3 <3

Keep your head high, but don't let the birds shit in your hair.

The advice my uncle gave to me when my dad passed about 16 years ago, still haven't quite figured out what exactly it means but it seems to help from time to time.

Sorry to hear this. Losing someone is never easy. I feel your pain. Welcome back. If you ever want to share a discussion with a stranger, feel free to message me.

Story time (for those that like stories). I was sitting in one of the bars in Crescent Reach. Most of my crew had finished and gone to find a feather bed (no straw) and left me nursing a big mug of beer. The bartender (an old friend) tossed me the keys and said to put out the torches and lock up when I leave. As I was putting out the torches an old man (I thought it was a man at first) came in to the bar. Over my shoulder I said that the bar was closed.

The next thing I knew I as face down in a spittoon. As I turned over, I saw in the dim light from the last torch a shape that looked like a man. This thing reached out with arms that looked like they belonged to a squid and was oozing some kind of gel. This thing picked me up off the floor like I was a babe and held me up. A third arm came and grab my head and twisted it around so I was looking into its face. I whispered "What the hell are you?"

It said "Folks that live call me C19." "Just to let you know, one of your so called friend gave me your name and where you would be."

Another arm came out of nowhere and slowly entwine around my neck. I swear that this thing had more arms than a beholder has eye stocks and it smelled like a 5 day old corpse. Just between you and me I think it was a 5 day old corpse.

The arm around my neck started to tighten and breathing was getting difficult. It said "Looks like its going to be a busy night got a few more stops to make before it ends. So the deal is I am going to take you breath away. When you wake up you are going to find it very hard to breath and you are going to be weak. So weak that you are going to die."

When I woke up I was in a bed in the local temple. Looking around I saw many many beds (all full). Something was down my throat but I was to weak to pull it out. Then a cleric came and thumbed my eye lid back and chanted something I can't remember. I hear him holler out that this one is going to live.

A month later I was sent back home to family. I could hardly walk or talk but each day I would get a little stronger. So I am back now able to do most things. But I think that Cleric did something because I have been trying to catch up on all that has been going on and none of it makes any sense. (I think something sucked out some of my knowledge) Be that as it may I am trying to figure out what has changed and what I was doing....

Greetings and well wishes.
Zeb

News - I am back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back