• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - I am as Constant as the Northern Star! (1 Viewer)

gps1701

as constant as the northern star
RedCents
88¢
Blart! This is CrusaderZoG, I am the Swamp Defender! looking for a rematch to avenge my humiliating death at your hands! Show yourself! To everyone else its an honor to be here, long time EQ player short time red-guider and its a pleasure to meet you all!

Blart! This is CrusaderZoG, I am the Swamp Defender! looking for a rematch to avenge my humiliating death at your hands! Show yourself! To everyone else its an honor to be here, long time EQ player short time red-guider and its a pleasure to meet you all!
Howdy @gps1701 !

Happy to have you!

Its an Honor! Wow after all these years of showing people your "Swamp Defender" article I finally get to talk to you, It truly is a pleasure to do so :)

Or just dueling............ either way this looks like a bro-mance in the making!

PvP server. Flowers of Happiness was one of the better known guilds and I believe they were the SomethingAwful guild.

Request - I am as Constant as the Northern Star!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back