• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - How many accounts do YOU have? (1 Viewer)

Alright you EQ crack heads. How many accounts have you opened. F2P vs Paid. Lets hear it.....:xd:
I have 6 paid accounts. One is a lifetime account. Back in the day I had only one account could never get a group so I decided why not start my own group and I did. And I am happy with that. At my age I dont have much to do anyway but play EQ 23 and a half years now

Fun Yes GIF by Lilly Singh

I only run 18 here. 1 of each class, with all the races represented as well.
Group 1: WAR/CLR/END/NEC/MAG/DRU
Group 2: SK/SHM/BRD/ROG/ZER/ZER
Group 3: PAL/RNG/WIZ/MNK/BST/BST

They are all maxed in aas and 120. and all but the dru is f2p. being the druid is my main.

Each group works rather well. but group 3 I have ot at times swap in the DRU for the WIZ for an actual healer from time to time. otherwise the group can and does heal itself. This is also the three groups I bring on raids for my guild when we raid.

I only run 18 here. 1 of each class, with all the races represented as well.
Group 1: WAR/CLR/END/NEC/MAG/DRU
Group 2: SK/SHM/BRD/ROG/ZER/ZER
Group 3: PAL/RNG/WIZ/MNK/BST/BST

They are all maxed in aas and 120. and all but the dru is f2p. being the druid is my main.

Each group works rather well. but group 3 I have ot at times swap in the DRU for the WIZ for an actual healer from time to time. otherwise the group can and does heal itself. This is also the three groups I bring on raids for my guild when we raid.
Lol I misread that as "everyone is gold except druid, because druid is my main"

Good God. I thought I had a lot of accounts with 7 paid now and 2 FTP. With 6 all xpacs. 3-5 120 level toons on all 7 paid accounts. I'm not a raider but I like to mix up my groups. Play different combinations. I would be interested to know if you guys pay for these accounts out of pocket or have the ability to earn krono in game to pay for them?

2 Gold Tanks, 1 Gold Full time bazaar merchant, 17 FTP with 1-2 115s on each. might add 6 more accts to get a FTP tank for the purpose of PLing with a shaman, bst, 3 rogues. eventually taking the bst to a different group and leaving it as my PL spot

6 total accounts:
2 are gold currently, only 1 is NoS upgraded on my main account, 1 silver, and 3 are f2p but as I buy Kronos with RedCents when I am lucky enough to catch them on sale I plan on upgrading the f2p accounts to gold and letting them drop back to silver.

32 Gold and i'm not willing to share how many f2p...
Holy guacamole Batman!
32 paid accounts?!
Are you paying for them with money you earned or farming Kronos?
That's like over $500 a month, right?
Do you have a server farm to log that many accounts on at once or do you only ever run a few at a time?

Holy guacamole Batman!
32 paid accounts?!
Do you have a server farm to log that many accounts on at once or do you only ever run a few at a time?
I run them on my main box... and I buy krono through rmt cause im lazy

I run them on my main box... and I buy krono through rmt cause im lazy
I am jealous, I don't have a computer that can run more than 3 accounts before it takes 20 minutes to zone each character, and it's not worth playing. The 3 f2p accounts are just getting power leveled in a minimized background window by 1 main guy, or left on overnight to run foraging/overseer tasks.

Hopefully, I will get enough to get a computer one day that can run a full group where each character can run Kissassist but my wife is currently wasting all my disability money on her Pinterest hobby of the week.

7 gold (1 is for Bazaar only ), 6 FTP for my 2nd group. But when they reach 75 I will up them with a krono each.

And ImGreg that was some funny shit right there man, I spit water all over my monitor dammit. Damn near fell out of my chair lmao. Caught me just right you did.

Vrak
happy to help!

Holy guacamole Batman!
32 paid accounts?!
Can’t speak for him but for me it’s a mix. Some months I end up buying Kronos due to a shortage others I have plenty. In general over the course of the year EverQuest pays for itself though for me. For perspective when I buy Kronos im buying bulk so typically getting better then typical pricing (sometimes as much as 15-20% below market pricing for what people buying 1-2 would get). That brings the price well below that $500 figure even when im chewing 54 a month.

It doesn’t take a server farm to log in that type of numbers. I load 27 with no lag in raid setting on an i7/5930 (10 year old hex core), 64 gigs of ram and a gtx970.

I think I'm at 22 or so. Trying to get to 54 to stress test that workstation I am running, but getting a bunch of accounts up and running and e-mail verified is a chore in and of itself. I need a few more hours in each day to be able to squeeze in some video game time. To clarify, I typically only ever have 9 - 12 characters running at a time, so I'm not doing anything impressive or crazy.

Last edited:
i believe 30

dude your paying 1978 a month on gold accounts ?

i have to ask what are you doing with 102 gold accounts ?

wow why so many ? what do you do with them and what made you open so many accounts ?
Gotta remember there is a service industry to this game, 102 sounds like multiple raid teams on multiple accounts.

As far as Williams number I was honestly surprised it wasn’t higher given what he offers 🤣

Discussion - How many accounts do YOU have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back