• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Hi folks (1 Viewer)

Gankumz

RedCents
194¢
Excited to give this a try but every time i click on the link to download it gives me an error message about a subscription.. is this a thing or just a bug/me being dumb?

Keep in mind that if you find others posts helpful then you can give them Red Cents and it does not come off yours and you earn a couple by doing that. Others can give you Red Cents if you make useful or informative or sometimes just funny posts. This way you can keep your level 2

This might be helpful

RedGuides starter vids > HERE <

Redcents and how to earn/spend them > here <

You have no idea how much fun your about to have. Check out all the amazing plugin's CWTN are without a doubt simply the best. In a few weeks you'll have the hotkeys finally setup and able to control your companions fluidly. Its such a great feeling having full control of your group.

Welcome to the community!

Subscribe and never look back. Beware though everything about these forums is amazing, and you might get information overload. :cool:

Question - Hi folks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back