• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Hi folks (1 Viewer)

Gankumz

RedCents
294¢
Excited to give this a try but every time i click on the link to download it gives me an error message about a subscription.. is this a thing or just a bug/me being dumb?

RedCents
562¢
Keep in mind that if you find others posts helpful then you can give them Red Cents and it does not come off yours and you earn a couple by doing that. Others can give you Red Cents if you make useful or informative or sometimes just funny posts. This way you can keep your level 2

This might be helpful

RedGuides starter vids > HERE <

Redcents and how to earn/spend them > here <

craggyisland

Smeg Head
RedCents
509¢
You have no idea how much fun your about to have. Check out all the amazing plugin's CWTN are without a doubt simply the best. In a few weeks you'll have the hotkeys finally setup and able to control your companions fluidly. Its such a great feeling having full control of your group.

Welcome to the community!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)