• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Movie - Hi everyone, new to multiboxing (1 Viewer)

Draknos

RedCents
344¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone I pumped to try out some team building and strategizing some cool combos. I'm coming from a Doc Legendary video he said to say hi, XD. I need to post something helpful so i can earn some red coins! Be excellent to each other. And... PARTY ON, DUDES! This little quote always makes me feel better on bad days so hope it helps :) if you're wondering it's from it's bill and ted's excellent adventure, a great feel good movie. Thanks everyone!

Hello everyone I pumped to try out some team building and strategizing some cool combos. I'm coming from a Doc Legendary video he said to say hi, XD. I need to post something helpful so i can earn some red coins! Be excellent to each other. And... PARTY ON, DUDES! This little quote always makes me feel better on bad days so hope it helps :) if you're wondering it's from it's bill and ted's excellent adventure, a great feel good movie. Thanks everyone!
Wild stallions!

Welcome to RG!!

Be Excellent Keanu Reeves GIF by Bill & Ted Face the Music

@Draknos

Joining Welcome Home GIF

You found the best place online to enhance your Everquest experience. If you just listen to advice from the folks who posted before me you'll be a seasoned multi boxer in no time at all. And you'll earn plenty of Red Cents along the way.

Nice, build that killer team and have some fun. I am thinking of getting back into some EQ.

Welcome @Draknos once i can i will drop you a redcent to help you out! This is a wonderful place filled with anything your EQ box heart can desire (no hacks)
And party on dudes!! :D

welcome GIF

Hey there mate..! Let's all share our EQ addiction together, shall we? More seriously, if you have any questions and doubts regarding boxing and Macroquest, do not hesitate to plunder the forums and post your own questions. Boxing is rather intimidating to setup at first, but once you understand the drill, it's rather simple frankly..!

Movie - Hi everyone, new to multiboxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back