• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Hey first timer here (1 Viewer)

RedCents
410¢
This is my first time joining this forum. I heard a lot about stuff like MQ back in the day but never used it. I was curious how it works now? Are there limitations on TLP's? Detection issues? Looking for broad information here, thanks.

Welcome!
MQ is not supported on Truebox servers. I think in general MQ is supported when the servers go relaxed Truebox. As for detection, there are no guarantees; we're cheating and you have to accept the risk of DBG taking action against any and all of your accounts if you choose to indulge.

Welcome! Here are a couple links to get started:
MQ is not supported on Truebox servers.

Other tools such as MySEQ and IonBC are available for truebox servers.

Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

Welcome to RG!
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Welcome mate!
I am just returning myself, if you'd like we can chat on discord or something and We can experience new things together.

whytetech#6377

Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN

Welcome to RG and welcome back if you're a returning player!

Always start here RG Video

As others have stated, MQ/RG does not function on Truebox until it's relaxed.

Watch the vids in Sic's signature (I'm sure he will post soon if he has not done already while I'm typing this) and then mess around with Kissassist Beginners Guide, Kissassist Commands , RGmercs, and especially cwtn plugins ( you can also /testcopy your toons and use the cwtn plugins there for free.).

I suggest getting your feet wet slowly and be patient as it takes time to absorb all this information. Try taking your toons somewhere safe and lower level at first and explore the automation options.

Check out the macros and lua's available as well like buttonmaster, mq2autogroup, mq2autoaccept, mq2status, GuildClicky, and more.

Lots of info and a super helpful community here to help when you get stuck.

Hey im also a returning player, the last live content i played was underfoot, and i never used MQ2

i work in hospice, so i don't know jack about coding and /this ; #that_weird_code_3

so im wondering if there is a macroquest guide out there for people who are basically computer illiterate

i've seen some "ez get started guides" and they all seem to assume you are starting out with a cursory understanding of game software

I'm not trying to run a bot army, just some commands to make a duo/trio box play easier on my carpal tunnel syndrome

is there any basic list of line/multiline commands that i can just copy and paste into hotkeys?

thank you!

Welcome. Watch the vids, and check out Sic's *how i move my char* then he has a post with hotkeys you can copy.

This is pretty simple, amd a very helpful community, so please ask questions.

Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

Question - Hey first timer here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back