• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Here's your chance (1 Viewer)

So they are looking for players to make up a Community resource group????

they've had a community resource group for a while - they're just looking for more members currently.

FYI - if you intend on applying for this, it would behoove you to not mention your mq2 affiliation.

I asked about it and was told it was probably not a good idea to apply (despite having participated in another group with dbg).

i was on the round table years back and enjoyed the elevated access it awarded during cotf beta, but the only thing it did was guarantee beta access and the ability to converse with devs in another way(before the 60billion ways there are now). at least then, it sure didnt seem like our voices actually got HEARD any better or that our opinions weighed any more. of course at that time, SKs were being royally shit on and ignored and swarming hadnt even been nerfed yet so it was far from over yet but i was one of 3 SKs on the round table and even the sum of the 3 of us on the...12ish?... group, didnt appear to change anything. the golden age of pallies was at its peak then lol. now reading forums it appears the opposite is now true.

i doubt today's community group would have any louder voice than we did then. it's jsut a false sense of voice theyre trying to give the players by pretending they matter. community member anything is never more than a group of invisible figureheads.

Did it once and never again, at the time, balance recommendations made by a number of us were blatantly ignored and it was obvious that those classes suffered (some still suffering)

Likely being brought back as there are a slew of new devs who aren't experienced in EQ. Quite frankly, they need help understanding the game, which is very understandable with a huge MMO celebrating its 22nd birthday, 16 classes, and thousands of spells, abilities and aas.

Likely being brought back as there are a slew of new devs who aren't experienced in EQ. Quite frankly, they need help understanding the game, which is very understandable with a huge MMO celebrating its 22nd birthday, 16 classes, and thousands of spells, abilities and aas.
Unfortunately, the majority of the players don’t really know how classes work either. Most people who play have no idea about SPAs or the extent to which aDPS really matters.

IRL - Here's your chance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back