• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Have no clue what I am doing! (1 Viewer)

Krysea

RedCents
240¢
So, I played this game in 99 with my then boyfriend. Leveled to 60...great guild, great memories. Now we are married, 2 teenage kids, and decided to be nostalgic and try the game again. We originally did p99 and loved it. However, with the kids and work...once we hit our 50's we realized that we did not have time to dive back into the end game....nor could we really compete for resources (and still have fun) with our limited time. So...we were looking into going back OG and trying Live so we could two box and have a full group and really explore content. However, I am struggling with both screens and getting a little overwhelmed. I have no clue how to two box this game. Any and all help is appreciated. Currently boxing a druid and a mage (a whooping level 5) and husband is boxing a monk and an enchanter.

Thanks for any and all help!

WB! Sic should be in here with his new player help post shortly~ It has videos and directions and a ton of helpful resources to get start. def watch the videos, read the basic information, jump in game, play around, and then come back and revisit the information when you have more context. Don be afraid to ask questions, this is an amazing and knowledgeable group of people, and are very willing to help.

Again, WB, and best of luck in your EQ/MQ journey.

So, I played this game in 99 with my then boyfriend. Leveled to 60...great guild, great memories. Now we are married, 2 teenage kids, and decided to be nostalgic and try the game again. We originally did p99 and loved it. However, with the kids and work...once we hit our 50's we realized that we did not have time to dive back into the end game....nor could we really compete for resources (and still have fun) with our limited time. So...we were looking into going back OG and trying Live so we could two box and have a full group and really explore content. However, I am struggling with both screens and getting a little overwhelmed. I have no clue how to two box this game. Any and all help is appreciated. Currently boxing a druid and a mage (a whooping level 5) and husband is boxing a monk and an enchanter.

Thanks for any and all help!

Welcome back!

You have come to the right place. I did the same thing as you've done over a year ago. I tried the lfg route and 3 boxing without RG and it was not much fun. This software and especially this community have made the game amazing. I ended up running a 6 box crew and having tons of fun.

When Sic posts, both of you should spend time watching the videos as they are a huge help.

Here is a link to the new user guide.

Check out Kissassist, rgmercs and mostly cwtn plug ins and use what works best for you. Read, learn and you both will see how the folks at RG have done amazing things!

IRL - Have no clue what I am doing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back