• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Happy Valentine's Day (1 Viewer)

RedCents
445¢
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. bottle of wine. some flowers and something fun for dinner.

Make her smile. Happy Wife. happy life? ( or in my case, Happy Wife, Don't fear a knife )

Best of Luck Gents

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. bottle of wine. some flowers and something fun for dinner.

Make her smile. Happy Wife. happy life? ( or in my case, Happy Wife, Don't fear a knife )

Best of Luck Gents
lol you best get her drunk before sleep then!

Happy V'day!

Happy Valentines day! It's an oddly warm day here so I might grill some lobster tails if I find any in stock

remember the next week, will have cheap valentines candy for sale, so if you got a sweet toof, remember that.

Happy Valentines Day, I just made (learned) to make spaghetti in the instant pot. its awesome ! Wife loves it ! I love it too... cause "I made dinner" but sat back while she showed me how she did it.. ahem...hee hee.

Toast - Happy Valentine's Day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back