• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Hail Redguides! (1 Viewer)

mpacdogg

RedCents
148¢
Been out of the loop for a while in the EQ universe. Was watching a video by Noobhaxor and he referred me here. You guys seem to have everything i need here but i can't download the launcher. Do i need to subscribe to level 2 to use it?

Yes and no. You need level 2 access, but you can earn redcents by posting and commenting. You can then buy level 2 access with 50 red cents. Just remember your access is monthly so you will need to rebuy access each month to update the software because it gets patched just like EQ.

Been out of the loop for a while in the EQ universe. Was watching a video by Noobhaxor and he referred me here. You guys seem to have everything i need here but i can't download the launcher. Do i need to subscribe to level 2 to use it?

Look like you almost have enough red cent to acquire level 2. 😄

Though if enjoy using the services you get from RG community then you will gladly paid the $10 a month like I do. Because I probably won’t be playing EQ if I have to go back to manually do everything.😁

This was really helpful. I was trying to figure out what I needed to do to gain redcents.
Its kinda like give and receive. You can click red cents on others folks posts that you find helpful or funny and that earns you some too. And if you post something then others can give you red cents and that earns you a higher amount. The ones you give do not come out of your total so you don't lose any

Question - Hail Redguides!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back