• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Going Backwards to go Forward (1 Viewer)

RedCents
820¢
All accounts are silver - until last week I knew about the dailies , quest , and some things everquest . However, I am now learning the importance of getting Heroic Stats up via quest. I have only done a handful in all of my years of playing. Warrior is lvl 110 HP 157853. He has apprx 24K aa., only spent 12k due to going to silver Should I revisit COTF and start knocking down those quest to achieve the Hero Fortitude Bumps. Could this be done as FTP or should Burn the Krono and go gold to get them. Warrior has the snowbound armor - no augs . Team is 110 war,110 Beast, 110 Mage, 110 cleric, 107 Necro, and 106 Enchanter. Have all cwtn on all except necro.
I do appreciate advice on Direction

If you plan to use a Krono, if possible I would play ftp til max lvl, than use the Krono to boost AA's, as this is the only way to gain more AA's than Ftp allows. You will keep all Aa's gained while Gold when the month is done and you go back to silver. That is how I do it with my ftp-accounts.

Revisiting my old post. My little team is now all 115. Warr is max aa's , rest of team 3/4 of their aa's done. Other than getting all of my heroic aa's , Should I be able to get all of their epics too? Currently the only one of my little team that has its epic is my n ecro (1.5). I was considering running the team FTP and just gold the warrior. Is this achievable?.

Revisiting my old post. My little team is now all 115. Warr is max aa's , rest of team 3/4 of their aa's done. Other than getting all of my heroic aa's , Should I be able to get all of their epics too? Currently the only one of my little team that has its epic is my n ecro (1.5). I was considering running the team FTP and just gold the warrior. Is this achievable?.
You should probably only spend the time on the CLR epic as the rest dont appear to need/use it in modern game.

I see many talk about only golding the tank and leaving the rest as FTP. It seems viable as long as you krono once to max aa's (appears you may have). I'm sure your dps will be less without the prestige gear, but they still blast away.

Absolutely! My main team is exactly this.. I cannot afford a full Gold team, but make enough to keep a Gold tank and rest of the 5 team are FTP. They have been Krono'd and due to new expansion will need another soon, to max/ keep AA high. Also I bought the Rank 2 unlockers, so the 5 members can all cast/use Rank 2 spells and tomes, plus all use type 3, so even though they are FTP, they can still fight well. An equivalent Gold team would obviously do better, but I can still go through and accomplish all missions and zones.

Question - Going Backwards to go Forward

Users who are viewing this thread

Back