• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Free level 2? (1 Viewer)

is there a way that i can get mq2 for free for a month with out a membership
Mq2 doesn't exist any more
MQ is open source and you can compile for yourself from GitHub.
Open vanilla - redguides "flavor" of MQ is available to self compile on gitlab

Access to RedGuides lvl 2 you can either pay for, or use redcents - and you can earn redcents for participating in the community.

I hope you'll participate in our awesome community.

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

Yes, just participate on the forums with worth while posts and responses, and people will send you RedCents. 50 Redcents gets you a month of Lvl 2. Every time someone gives you one on a post, it is 10. Pretty painless....
This for me, its amazingly easy to maintain level 2 just by trying to be part of this amazing community, kinda win win.

So you have level 2. It was given to you without having to do anything - that's how great this community is.

Now you have been given even more Red Cents - I see 110 on you right now so you can go to the top to RedCents, click it, and select Level 2 access and buy 2 more months with those if you want.

Now to keep this going you can find posts you like and give them Red Cents. It does not take away from your total. It will earn both you and the post you click Redcents.

That's it in a nutshell but read Sic's link for a better explanation.

So you have level 2. It was given to you without having to do anything - that's how great this community is.

Now you have been given even more Red Cents - I see 110 on you right now so you can go to the top to RedCents, click it, and select Level 2 access and buy 2 more months with those if you want.

Now to keep this going you can find posts you like and give them Red Cents. It does not take away from your total. It will earn both you and the post you click Redcents.

This too!

Ok. Sticky this and put in the guide section. Great RG Level 2 Road Map.

Free level 2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back