• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Food/Drink Tradeskill Recipes? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
362¢
anyone happen to know any good reciepts for food and drink, I like the miracle and enduring meals

Aircrisp and Either-Fused Tea was a best I could ever find, now no one makes them

Anything helps, I will work tradeskills if I have to, just need to know w good easy reciept to get it up there so on, thanks for your time

Last edited:
for food you can do:

CoV - Velious Surf and Turf Platter
ToV - Velious Surf and Turf Stew
TBL - Primordial Noodles with Indigneous Primordial Meat (No level requirement)

for drinks you can do:
CoV - Blue Bomb Beverage
ToV - Blood of Velious
TBL - Primordial Plasma Smoothie

Both your ether-fused tea and your crisp apple are summoned

You can also set up MQ2FeedMe to auto consume "trash" food, so you can keep your stat food and not have to consume it. I have a video on the overview page explaining how it works if that is something you're interested in

most of the "good stuff" for food and drink is going to be high skill lvl, but it is pretty easy to get your brewing and baking up to 300ish with mostly vendor bought stuff

brewing - minotaur hero brew will take you to 248 with all vendor bought stuff
baking 191 with patty melt

after the vendor bought stuff i usually do something that i can mostly do with vendor stuff and then 1-2 components i can get in bulk

like : baked raxil fish for baking to 300

I am hope to find a good recipe for some food and drink I can make with look brewing and low baking that has easy to find components anyone know of any?

I am hope to find a good recipe for some food and drink I can make with look brewing and low baking that has easy to find components anyone know of any?
you already posted a thread about this (which i've now merged this post and that post together, and was already given some suggestions with links to recipes. Please don't duplicate post.

Fanra's has an older guide, but still worth looking at

EQTraders is often the most suggested for recipes
EQTraders forum has a few Guides, often older but still very useful

I would suggest grabbing a couple of the "good" stat food i mentioned earlier (from the bazaar) and/or include merchant's feast, and merchant's brew in that list - and use mq2feedme to autoconsume "fresh fish" or "lard" and "milk" or "water flask".

if you want to, instead, level up your tradeskills to work on those recipes i linked in your first post, the above links/guides would be the place i look.

if you're starting into the world of tradeskilling - definitely consider checking out the > Tradeskill Construction Set < it will do the freebie / early tradeskills as well as get you the tradeskill trophies. I 100% suggest getting the tradeskill trophy quests at 50skill even if you don't want to finish it right now. the TS trophy quests post "beginner" are often much more of a pain in the backside.

Last edited:
you are not gonna be able to make great stat food with easy buyable components with low brewing and low baking.

If you are only after food that has the enduring trait then you need to look up these recipes and figure out how to farm the items.

The number is real life minutes the food last when you force feed it.

Enduring Meal
55 Breaded Giant Halibut
55 Breaded Giant Snapper
55 Swamp Rat Crunchies
60 Blood raven stew
60 Crispy Gourami
60 Deep Cavern Toadstool
60 Habanero Pepper
60 Hobgoblin surprise
60 Mephit meat pie
60 Sea urchin stew

Enduring Drink
60 Fuzzlecutter Formula 5000 <-- can be bought in freeport
60 Louie's Thick 'n Hearty

After you do the free baking quest and then get your baking trophy go to Argath - any level cause there is a safe spot to fish - get raxil fish and do this combine Broiled Raxil Fish and Oseka's Bounty

They are not super great but to start with they would be the easiest and fastest way. Trivial is high but its so cheap to make it doesn't matter.

And don't forget there are many items and AA that can extend your food/drink consumption far beyond the enduring time limit.

follow the guides Sic posted.....i did and in a week im a 300 baker, brewer, and smith....working my way through.....GET YOUR TROPHIES first!!!! makes it easier in the long run

you already posted a thread about this (which i've now merged this post and that post together, and was already given some suggestions with links to recipes. Please don't duplicate post.

Fanra's has an older guide, but still worth looking at

EQTraders is often the most suggested for recipes
EQTraders forum has a few Guides, often older but still very useful

I would suggest grabbing a couple of the "good" stat food i mentioned earlier (from the bazaar) and/or include merchant's feast, and merchant's brew in that list - and use mq2feedme to autoconsume "fresh fish" or "lard" and "milk" or "water flask".

if you want to, instead, level up your tradeskills to work on those recipes i linked in your first post, the above links/guides would be the place i look.

if you're starting into the world of tradeskilling - definitely consider checking out the > Tradeskill Construction Set < it will do the freebie / early tradeskills as well as get you the tradeskill trophies. I 100% suggest getting the tradeskill trophy quests at 50skill even if you don't want to finish it right now. the TS trophy quests post "beginner" are often much more of a pain in the backside.
Thank you sir

After you do the free baking quest and then get your baking trophy go to Argath - any level cause there is a safe spot to fish - get raxil fish and do this combine Broiled Raxil Fish and Oseka's Bounty

They are not super great but to start with they would be the easiest and fastest way. Trivial is high but its so cheap to make it doesn't matter.

And don't forget there are many items and AA that can extend your food/drink consumption far beyond the enduring time limit.
no I haven't been thanks

for food you can do:

CoV - Velious Surf and Turf Platter
ToV - Velious Surf and Turf Stew
TBL - Primordial Noodles with Indigneous Primordial Meat (No level requirement)

for drinks you can do:
CoV - Blue Bomb Beverage
ToV - Blood of Velious
TBL - Primordial Plasma Smoothie

Both your ether-fused tea and your crisp apple are summoned

You can also set up MQ2FeedMe to auto consume "trash" food, so you can keep your stat food and not have to consume it. I have a video on the overview page explaining how it works if that is something you're interested in

most of the "good stuff" for food and drink is going to be high skill lvl, but it is pretty easy to get your brewing and baking up to 300ish with mostly vendor bought stuff

brewing - minotaur hero brew will take you to 248 with all vendor bought stuff
baking 191 with patty melt

after the vendor bought stuff i usually do something that i can mostly do with vendor stuff and then 1-2 components i can get in bulk

like : baked raxil fish for baking to 300
Thank you thank you

Looking for good food and drink that lasts, I usta get aircrisp apples, and Etheral Tea, no one makes them no more, any good suggests thanks

Question - Food/Drink Tradeskill Recipes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back