• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest FALL '23 RAFFLE: Let's talk computer accessories to celebreate RedGuides at 30k (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would have been done with eq years ago if not for discovering this community, this really is a milestone congrats to everyone for making this such an awesome supportive community. getting my mitts on a set of nice studio wifi speakers for my rig would be one hell of a prize! thanks redbot and co. for all you do

cheers

More than a piece of hardware, I would want someone to do a deep dive into my system and tell me what tweaks I need to make it better. Yeah I can reach and research, but I strongly suspect someone watching my processes/game run would find some ways to improve things.

I keep eyeing those Samsung 49" G9s when they're on sale, i just hate spending $$$

those things look pretty epic

> What's one computer part or accessory you wish you had?

Razer tartarus designed for the right hand.

oh wait, that doesn't exist. shit.

Wow didn't realize this group was that invested!! Great job everyone, those who code, those who help with answers, those who give us funny posts and most of all those who understand us.

I hear there are under $1000 cpu's with good video cards out there. That is what I would hope for. Nothing fancy like you guys have though.

Congrats RG!!!! Like others, if it wasn't for this site, EQ would be in the rear view mirror me. So many people here make this and enjoyable, interesting and engaging place. Thanks to everyone for the contributions.

Awesome!! Congrats!!! Super happy to have found RG from the other site I came from.. the community here is a million times more active engaged, and helpful, not to mention the amazing work on the plugins. If I were to win? Vid card... :)

put one piece of chip into my brain please

Attachments

• D77D226E9A2C22F83A70EE033A8BBCA1B9FE742F_w634_h634_edit_46631488657988.jpg
    D77D226E9A2C22F83A70EE033A8BBCA1B9FE742F_w634_h634_edit_46631488657988.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 0
Oh boy, that’s a tough question!

Probably an Nvidia 4070 TI as my graphics card is 12 years old. But I’m torn - as EQ is such a CPU lover - a new Intel 13th gen i7 ( put it as second because it’d also required the mobo and cooling upgrade).

But maybe that’s not an accessory - so strictly accessory wise - definitely a new monitor to replace the two I use.

Contest FALL '23 RAFFLE: Let's talk computer accessories to celebreate RedGuides at 30k
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back